New Strip

something else

FFSake all we see is auld squirm green and blue, all we want is our new strip when we go on holiday.

It's not just on holiday either, was a highland games in Canada today, littered with buns and tims shirts. Me and my dad kept gettin dirty looks cause we were wearing our Motherwell tops.

If a grown adult cuts about wearing a football top at anytime other than at a football match, playing 5's or lazing about the house, they should automatically lose the right to choose their own clothes anyway.

• Like 2

If a grown adult cuts about wearing a football top at anytime other than at a football match or playing 5's, they should automatically lose the right to choose their own clothes anyway.

I think an adult looks more presentable wearing a football shirt with a pair of jeans than those you see cutting about in full tracksuits.

The only grown men who should wear a tracksuit in their 30's & 40's are members of the Mafia.

If a grown adult cuts about wearing a football top at anytime other than at a football match, playing 5's or lazing about the house, they should automatically lose the right to choose their own clothes anyway.

Couldn't have put it better myself. There is a skinny guy in his 30s 40s who wanders around Glasgow City Centre wearing the FULL Glasgow Rangers kit. I swear to god I have never witnessed him wear any clothes other than the latest replica gear. Now that is not right!

Has any other Glasgow based Well fan noticed this dedicated follower of fashion?

You are not wrong.

I think an adult looks more presentable wearing a football shirt with a pair of jeans than those you see cutting about in full tracksuits.

If even there is one thing worse than an adult wandering around town wearing a football shirt that still doesn't make it right.

We're less than 7 days away form the new SPL season and we are not yet able to get the new home kit and we haven't even seen the away strip.

Do you see this a missed opportunity or a deliberate ploy to improve sales of the anniversary top ?

Aye its a big deliberate conspiracy to fleece us all of our cash and make millions from us.

Quick question to you tho - all kidding aside. Have you seen the 1st team wearing the new kit yet?

Perhaps, maybe perhaps we're behind schedule and even the first team don't have them to wear. They've played in training gear twice and in the 125th kit once (which was never meant to happen)

that's a good point Steve. If there was a major delay in the manufacturing/transportation of the kits, what would the team wear if the never came in time? training, 125th anniversary kit or perhaps last seasons home kit? (although I'm fully confident the first teams kits are safe and ready to wear)

that's a good point Steve. If there was a major delay in the manufacturing/transportation of the kits, what would the team wear if the never came in time? training, 125th anniversary kit or perhaps last seasons home kit? (although I'm fully confident the first teams kits are safe and ready to wear)

I agree with that, but imagine the the embarrassment and abuse we'd take if we were the only squad without kits for the season starting :doh::lol:

why o why do we always have issues with new kits.

It's to keep the complainers happy after their disappointment of everyone getting a Cup Final ticket after all.

Same with the season tickets. Panic every year, and yet every year everybody seems to get one before the SPL kicks off.

Couldn't have put it better myself. There is a skinny guy in his 30s 40s who wanders around Glasgow City Centre wearing the FULL Glasgow Rangers kit. I swear to god I have never witnessed him wear any clothes other than the latest replica gear. Now that is not right!

Has any other Glasgow based Well fan noticed this dedicated follower of fashion?

I've seen that guy a few times around Argyle St at Central Station. Ridiculous looking. Also saw a middle aged guy a few weeks ago with the full Celtic strip on around the same area.

Actually it was, said elsewhere the original plan was to wear it on the closest date to our anniversary but split fixtures fucked that up I think.

Yep, sorry MJ that's right.

But since the reveal and the launch with that opportunity being missed - there were no plans to wear it in the current season - that's what I was getting at.

I heard all the players are going to be packing bags in Asda this week to raise money for the new away tops.

do you believe everything you hear? I'd really struggle to believe that.

I think Its simply a logistical error within the club. Nothing to do with a lack of funds. I'm sure that come the away trip to killie on the 30th we'll have our away kits on and on sale. After all you can't release the kits when they haven't been delivered.

do you believe everything you hear? I'd really struggle to believe that.

I think Its simply a logistical error within the club. Nothing to do with a lack of funds. I'm sure that come the away trip to killie on the 30th we'll have our away kits on and on sale. After all you can't release the kits when they haven't been delivered.

In all honesty we don't need to wear our away strips to avoid colour clash until an away game at tanadice, we could survive with the home top for now :P