New Strip

something else

Really like the new top although agree it may have been better with white or claret shorts. This does make me question the reason behind the anniversary shirt. Will wait and see the away but at the moment id happily purchase the new home top.

Someone asked about the record attendance thing on the other thread about that shirt, but I don't think an answer was given. It does seem an odd thing to include. If some historical facts were to be included, why not Scottish League Champions, Scottish League Cup Winners and Scottish Cup Winners?

Only thing I can think of with respect to the honour roll, it would have looked a bit odd if we won the Scottish Cup in our 125th year and it wasn't listed on our 125th anniversary strip. This would have went to manufacture well in advance. The record attendance certainly wasn't going to change so its a safe stat.

Only thing I can think of with respect to the honour roll, it would have looked a bit odd if we won the Scottish Cup in our 125th year and it wasn't listed on our 125th anniversary strip. This would have went to manufacture well in advance. The record attendance certainly wasn't going to change so its a safe stat.

Neither was our record transfer fee paid going to be either going by that argument, just saying.

Stitched on badge and it will be a purchase. The iron on badge the Club Shop have been using as of late and I'll probably not bother.

The club appear to be going down this route of late, with proper stitched badges being reserved for squad wear only. It's a shame as it looks classier with a properly stitched badge and not like some knock off from a spanish market. Umbro have the right approach where all strips including replica have stitched badges.

I can understand the argument of 'quick turnover' and the shelves never being empty.......but I certainly wouldn't buy anything with the iron on badge on it as I think it looks quite cheap. In saying that I'd be amazed if I was in the majority here as it probably doesn't bother most people.

Shame though as there is a lot of nice PUMA gear in the shop at the moment.