• Klimpl
    • Fitzpatrick
    • Clarkson
    • O'Brien
    • Sutton
    • D.Smith (S)
    • Murphy (S)

Your choice for today's match.

Could well be a close poll for once, not one player totally stood out IMO, several very good performers in O'Brien, Hughes, Clarkson, Klimpl and my choice Quinn.

Drove forward and played most of the 2nd half as a right winger, solid in the tackle and was a constant help for O'Brien and latterly Darren.

A tough decision this, as a few could lay serious claim to MOTM. Shug controlled the midfield and O'Brien was a constant danger, but my vote went to Clarky who ran his heart out and played really well, apart from the penalty.

a toss up between Clarky, Klimpl and Coach. I gave it to the Coltness Cafu, his best game for a while and looked really positive going forward.

I thought Hughes looked pretty lightweight today, Im a big fan of his, but he could be so much better if he would use his left foot every now and again.

Some really good shifts put in as well from O'Brien ;) , Reynolds and Hammell. O'Briens crossing is incredibly frustrating though and Clarky needs to know when to release the ball at times. Overall though, a really good display, just wish we could have killed them off

Gave my vote to Clarkson. He was all over the pitch and proved hes much better leading the line than Sutton! The guys gash.

Also if hughes gets someones motm then obviously its their opinion but i thought it was another poor performance for a guy that gets about 2-3k a week and hardly tries a leg!

Also if hughes gets someones motm then obviously its their opinion but i thought it was another poor performance for a guy that gets about 2-3k a week and hardly tries a leg!

Big Craigie Paterson on the radio gave it to Hughes yesterday - said he was class and head and shoulders abover everyone lese on the pitch.

Paul Quinn refused to be beaten yesterday and that is the attitude we are going to need if we are to climb the table. No failures at all in the squad, but I also thought Hughes was a trier along with O'Brien. A goal for either of them would boost confidence- maybe in the Cup?