'well Stats Spreadsheets Season 2010/11

Ya Bezzer!

The last few years I've put up my stat spreadsheets I keep during the season and 30 or so of you downloaded them! So I thought I'd stick up the 2010/11 spreadsheets for any one that wants to them. All the results, scores, half times, weekly league positions, scorers, referees, attendances, match line ups, substitutes, bookings and red cards of every competitive match played by Motherwell and all the other 11 SPL sides.

I try to make a little improvement each season or add something in and this time I've put in a player directory of every player who made an appearance for a SPL side so you can easily look anyone up and I've put all the teams into one worksheet instead of having separate files for all the different teams, making it much more compact and manageable to switch between teams.

Anyone that wants them you can get them at the links below

Excel 2010 version My link (original version)

Excel 97 - 2003 version My link (version for users with older version of Excel, may have a few conversion errors but nothing stands out at a glance)

• Like 2