Should We Stay Or Should We Go?

Taff

132 members have voted

1. 1. Should Motherwell leave Fir Park for a new stadium?

• Yes, I would like us to move from Fir Park
    • No, we should stay and do the place up
    • No, we should stay and leave things how they are.
    • Undecided
    • Don't care

There is a massive difference between Tynecastle (the best atmospheric stadium in scotland and Rugby Park :lol: . After being to Norway the ideal Stadium would be to build something similar to Aalesunds...smaller scale if need be. Just as long as if (maybe when) we move its not the plastic arena's that we now see at ict,st.mirren,hamilton and falkirk.

Likelihood is it probably will so my vote is to stay where we are. Soul destroying to face a trip to a lifeless stadium like those every other week.

Well aware of it, nothing wrong with a bit of tyre kicking now is there?

There is if it makes some fans think that moving to Ravenscraig (or wherever) would mean moving into a shiny new stadium like that. When, in reality, we'd be looking at the Skoda end of the market.

Introducing the realities of our financial situation is hardly being pedantic. We'd all love to be playing in a shiny new, multi-purpose, 100 million pound stadium. The reality is that we're much more likely to end up with a flat-pack St. Mirren type effort.

That's why I voted to stay at Fir Park. If someone can show me a nice new stadium that's within our budget I'm more than happy to reconsider.

• Like 1

Still out of budget at £24mil but I just love this stadium:

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Aker_Stadion

Yeah, that's definitely a tidy stadium, would be perfect for us.

But I must point out to you that we cannot afford this type of stadium, so don't mention it, post anything about it or go on about it or I will feel compelled to introduce you to the realities of the situation, that I, and only I, are aware of or intelligent enough to understand unlike you plebs

- Just saving you the hassle of posting weeyin

Yeah, that's definitely a tidy stadium, would be perfect for us.

But I must point out to you that we cannot afford this type of stadium, so don't mention it, post anything about it or go on about it or I will feel compelled to introduce you to the realities of the situation, that I, and only I, are aware of or intelligent enough to understand unlike you plebs

- Just saving you the hassle of posting weeyin

Sorry mate. I thought the vote was a intended to be a serious discussion that reflected our opinion on the actual options available to the club.

I don't believe I handed out any insults, questioned anyone's intelligence or indicated anyone was a pleb, but feel free to point out where I did and I'll happily apologize.

Sorry mate. I thought the vote was a intended to be a serious discussion that reflected our opinion on the actual options available to the club.

I don't believe I handed out any insults, questioned anyone's intelligence or indicated anyone was a pleb, but feel free to point out where I did and I'll happily apologize.

Maybe you've been in the US too long but saying things like "Introducing the realities of our financial situation" really gets on my fucking tits. What, do you think that we are all thick and don't appreciate that we would have, relatively speaking, an absolute pittance to spend on any new stadium that we might possibly ever go to. Doesn't mean that we can't look around for good ideas and just point out good examples of stadium design FFS.

I only had the bare face cheek of posting a link to Brighton's new stadium and you feel the need to come on and inform me that it cost a fortune. I fucking know that believe it or not, but it is a smart stadium. Can we just agree on that and end this shite. Fucking hell, and you take offence at me calling you pedantic.