Cillian Sheradin

Grievesie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've just brought in a striker on loan (something most agreed we had to do after Porter left) who is a promising youngster, has netted for the Republic's U19 and U21 sides, has scored for Celtic in the SPL and has featured in the Champions League against sides like Manchester United and folk are still greeting about it before he's even kicked a ball for us!? :lol:

It's hilarious how many folk on here think that players who aren't good enough to be starting every week for the Old Firm are therefore automatically not good enough to play for Motherwell!

Absolutely spot on mate, its the same as the comments about Gary Teale not being good enough.

Give the boy a chance for fuck sake, no wonder nobody wants to sign fior us!!

He'll do us a good job I reckon. I do believe McGhee has an eye for players that will fit into the Motherwell team so I'll put some faith in his decisions here. Take Jim O' Brien as an example, McGhee squished that square peg into a round hole and it appears to have benefitted the team significantly.

That comment is not inclusive of Bobby Malcolm by the way.

Seems a reasonable bit of business to me. If he is gash at least we are not stuck with him. Good cover 'til the end of the season. Nice to see extra cover as well with the German boy on loan as well-look how well Aluko did from Brum's reserves

Sorry if a Celtic youngster signing on loan hasn't sent me into raptures. Wrong site? Whatever. It's not for me to suggest who Mark McGhee should be bringing in on loan, he had already identified 50 players had he not?

Who's to say he wasn't number 1 on that list? Just be thankful we didn't get Rocco Quinn! :lol:

Sorry if a Celtic youngster signing on loan hasn't sent me into raptures. Wrong site? Whatever. It's not for me to suggest who Mark McGhee should be bringing in on loan, he had already identified 50 players had he not?

Doesn't need to send you into raptures.

You should be happy that we've added to the squad and be confident that he can do well for the club.

Not criticising him before he's even trained with us.

Aye wrongs site, You have the traits of a good rangers fan. Go there if you want to be over the top about everything. :lol:

Every time I've seen him he's been shit, every Celtic fan I know says he's shit. Got fuck all to do with bigotry.
But a lot to do with being the type of 'Well fan that decides what a player is going to contribute to our team before he has kicked a ball.

Of all the guys we could have got from Shellic, he's probably the best of the bunch. I believe he'll do the biz for us, and if so, it's about time Ginger did something in return for stealing Skippy so cheaply.