Cillian Sheradin

Grievesie

It's one thing having a wind up but there's a time and place for them and this ain't it. Your posts only encourage half brained idiots to think their twisted ideas are correct. :thumbup:

Best of luck to both our new signings.

Get off your high horse mate. Too many people quick to point the finger at folk on this site to try and make themselves look like saints.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a decent signing from McGhee to stregthen until the end of the season, but we all hope that our number one partnership will be Clarky and Sutton who are both our players and on long term deals. If they can form a strong partnership then Sheridan will probably get a few sub apperances and start if anyone is injured.

Same with the Turkish lad, Jim O'Brien is our first pick on the left - lets hope he keeps up his decent form and stays there.

A Shellic workmate was surprised that Sheradin was loaned out to us.

He did say he was a bit raw, but also said he was capable of scoring plenty goals and had fantastic energy and work rate.

Sounds a good bit of business if this is the case.

Anyway a couple of new faces in through the door, keeps everyone on their toes for a starting place. Lets hope it continues our push up the league and gives us another crack at europe.

It's a decent signing from McGhee to stregthen until the end of the season, but we all hope that our number one partnership will be Clarky and Sutton who are both our players and on long term deals. If they can form a strong partnership then Sheridan will probably get a few sub apperances and start if anyone is injured.

Same with the Turkish lad, Jim O'Brien is our first pick on the left - lets hope he keeps up his decent form and stays there.

I agree about Clarky and Sutton, but I think Aydilek will play more regularly. I'd say Fitzpatrick is filling that left hand side at the moment, and isn't the type of player McGhee wants in the role. Aydilek is though.

I agree about Clarky and Sutton, but I think Aydilek will play more regularly. I'd say Fitzpatrick is filling that left hand side at the moment, and isn't the type of player McGhee wants in the role. Aydilek is though.

Fitpatrick's a decent enough player but I'd agree with what you say there. With Fizzy in the team at wide left, we tend to become a bit unbalanced as he tends to drift in a bit towards his more natural position leaving Hammell to drive down the left. I think McGhee's looking to get the same width on the left as we have on the right with O'Brien to make the midfield more balanced and provide the same threat down each flank.

A Shellic workmate was surprised that Sheradin was loaned out to us. He did say he was a bit raw, but also said he was capable of scoring plenty goals and had fantastic energy and work rate.

Sounds a good bit of business if this is the case. Anyway a couple of new faces in through the door, keeps everyone on their toes for a starting place. Lets hope it continues our push up the league and gives us another crack at europe.

It's all about opinions s'pose, my Shellac supporting mate said he wanted him punted, full stop...think headless chicken was the exact term he used...!

Personally, I've no' seen much of the guys at all to be honest, but I'm fully prepared to give the guy a shot... at the end of the day, if it disnae work out, we punt him back at the end of the season, if it does, hopefully McGhee can maybe speak to his mate wee Chesney about a full time deal...?

i'm quite happy with this addition. he does look a bit raw from what i have seen of him, but many good/great players have failed to do it at the OF, due to the pressure they are under every week.

when Ports first arrived at us, he looked gangly, he looked as though he didnt have a touch, and he looked as though he couldnt run. he proved us all wrong and slammed the goals in. I would say he's the most composed finisher at FP since Tommy Coyne - anyone going to abuse that Jungle Jim who also chose to play for the ROI! lol

I'm hoping that Sheridan will be given a chance, not 5 mins here, 5 mins there, we just need to look at JOB for that - players need games. I hope he scores early for us so the fans dont get on his back. The way I see it, if we play Sutton, we're looking at a 442....however, if we play Sheridan, we may still be able to play him straight through the middle, Clarky on one side an AN Other on the other side. I believe Sutton WILL score goals for us, but he's a penalty box striker, he aint going to do that much outside the box, we just need to make sure he gets the service.

Hopefully this comes across as an optimistic post!! EVERY player who pulls on a Claret and Amber shirt deserves our support and deserves a chance.

Caught a wee snippet of both McGhee and Sheridan on the radio there. Most revealing point for me was that you apparently pronounce his name 'Killie-an' rather 'Silly-an' or indeed 'Sillyname', but both spoke positively about the deal.

The Sheridan chat was a short clip from an apparent full length interview on the BBC website. McGhee spoke at length though and said he is determined that Sheridan will go back a better player than when he arrives, that he'll be shielding him from the pressure of being a replacement for Porter, but that he will be pressuring him to improve the team.

The German he did admit though was purely from a reccomendation from Roy Aitken but they would see in due course what they could offer.