Motherwell Vs Inverness Discussion Thread

David

if he goes - we can forget top 6. surely the transfer window should now be closed till january

Window open until August 31st, I believe. So plenty of time to lose players and get new faces in. Just another quirk of starting the season so early.

GOAL......Lasley! Who had this combo of scorers?

A couple in Largs.

Great first half. I thought we were brilliant at points. Inverness didn't look to bad going forward either and they had a few chances (Foran should have put them 1-0 up) but we could have scored 5 or 6. Humphrey, Higdon, Murphy and Law caused them all sorts of problems and Hammell played a stormer.

Second half we took the foot off the pedal a bit and Inverness kept us pinned back a bit without really causing too many problems. Things were petering out when Las hit an absolute fizzer. If the net wasn't there it would probably still be going.

A good overall team performance, at times very good. I was optimistic before the match and actually forecast a 3-0 win and I'm still optimistic. I just hope we can keep Murphy, if we can I'm very hopeful of a great season.