Inverurie Match Thread

Andy H

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ticket is stuck in Edinburgh :unsure: Absolutely no issues with Welldaft MkII not wishing to risk travel in these weather conditions. Well fan in Aberdeen called to offer 1 back of half-5 but I was home by then and couldn't make the train in time. Drive down A96 in this weather is ill-advised, even in a Shogun, so it's the net for me tonight.

Welldaft Mk1 should have posted the ticket. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the truth is that I was able to get to the last 4 games :lol: Just hope the game is not abandoned and we have to go through the whole process again.

Just have to sort out our tickets for the final then :lol:

would you have risked it in that ?

Seems the Fife guys stayed put too.

Shame so many people missed the opportunity to be part of this tonight.

Referring to a mode of transport that broke down 10 miles outside Calais on the way back from the Nancy game!

I am annoyed to have missed this game. But even as I listen on the radio the commentators keep referring to heavy snowfall. It is in the lap of the gods now.

We've missed a few chances and could be 3 up according to the radio but only taken the one. Pity that Stephen Hughes isn't playing. Keith Lasley adds something defensively but we'll miss Hughes for his attacking play and pace. We're giving Locos too much leeway in midfield for my liking. Perhaps they'll tire themselves out?

This is torture, how many chances are we going to miss?

I think we'l do ok without Porter with sutton in his place but big John is going to need 4 or 5 weeks to get started i reckon.

A wee red card here maybe?

thays the most worrying thing wi losing Ports, couldnt refuse the cash, but we need 10 or 12 good chances for every goal we score,and were not gonna get that in the spl. the strikers so far sound like theyd struggle to score in a bucket of fannies

1-0 half time v a highland league team is embarrassing really, Forfar had taken 5 off Forres by this time last round

thays the most worrying thing wi losing Ports, couldnt refuse the cash, but we need 10 or 12 good chances for every goal we score,and were not gonna get that in the spl. the strikers so far sound like theyd struggle to score in a bucket of fannies

That argument doesn't hold water for me. We had umpteen chances against Falkirk with Porter in the side and only drew 1-1. A week later against Hibs we had umpteen chances without Porter and only drew 1-1.

Winning 1-0 at half time is embarrassing? Away ye go!