Motherwell Kit Archive

underboyleheating

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which past kit if any would you like to see re-introduced as a future match worn kit?

• Kit A : Classic 1950?s rugby hooped sleeve shirt
    • Kit B : Classic 1960?s crewneck hooped shirt
    • Kit C : Classic 1970?s claret sash shirt
    • Kit D : Past kits should remain just that, in the past

The white stripes above and bellow the claret band really make it stand out. I remember hating it at the time. Now I regret not buying it.

The word 'anglian' was enough to prevent me from buying this shirt, shame because it is a really nice design.

I liked the "Malpas" strip but odd as it sounds, I think it looked much much better when it was worn with long sleeves.

On the long sleeved version the white collar looks a bit more like it should belong when you can see the white cuffs. The band around the arms looks much nicer too with much more space about it.

On the short-sleeved version it's all a little bit cramped on the arms. I actually thought it looked better on the short sleeve version worn the way Scott McDonald did...

_42949331_scott_mcdonald_motm.jpg

If we used the new Wolves Puma template our home kit would look something like this...

2r3i0ww.jpg

Don't think this will be far from it to be honest.

Wolves & Chesterfield Puma kits released last couple of days both with same template.

Not great not terrible in my opinion.

Always hard to tell from pics.

Do prefer claret shorts though!