Motherwell Kit Archive

underboyleheating

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which past kit if any would you like to see re-introduced as a future match worn kit?

• Kit A : Classic 1950?s rugby hooped sleeve shirt
    • Kit B : Classic 1960?s crewneck hooped shirt
    • Kit C : Classic 1970?s claret sash shirt
    • Kit D : Past kits should remain just that, in the past

I dont like black strips, never have.

Refs should be in black and no-one else.

We have a whole spectrum of colours to chose from for our strips why go with black?

This years alternate the jade/electric blue thingy with the claret and amber hoops was different and, although I wasnt impressed at first, it did grow on me and I finally decided i liked it enough to buy one.

I think that's the kind of line we should take, pick a colour you hardly ever see on a football jersey and splash a bit of claret and amber here and there and away ye go. Lets steer away from the dullsville blacks and greys.

I've never bought a black football top in my life and never will. Training tops? Aye. Fitba tops? No.

This years alternate the jade/electric blue thingy with the claret and amber hoops was different and, although I wasnt impressed at first, it did grow on me and I finally decided i liked it enough to buy one.

I think that's the kind of line we should take, pick a colour you hardly ever see on a football jersey and splash a bit of claret and amber here and there and away ye go. Lets steer away from the dullsville blacks and greys.

Jade/Electric Blue thingy is relevant to our history, random non fitba strip colours have fuck all to do with us :rolleyes:

I like some black and white strips

Motherwell_1959_Ian_St_John_photo.jpg

A short lived top from the days when the same kit would usually be used for several seasons. The top that replaced it in season 1960-61 was kept in service until season 68-69. Something that you will never see in the the modern game, where kits are changed sometimes on a yearly basis.