Atmosphere At Fir Park

Dee

To be fair, the middle of the east has its fair share of elderly fans, so it's to be expected.

Besides, not everyone wants to sign and shout at the game. They pay their money and are entitled to watch the game as they see fit.

Yep. It's entirely fair enough. I wasn't trying to criticise them, as much as stating that I enjoy the atmosphere these folk are creating. Definitely lifts the middle of the stand, even though they choose not to participate.

The "Keith" thing has spread into the Cooper thumbup.gif

I was speaking to a few Hearts fans in Daniels after the game and they thought the "Keith" chant was actually "beast", and they couldn't understand why the 'Well fans were chanting that when Craig Thomson had been sent packing! :laugh:

I love the singing and I like to start it or keep it going in the Cooper,

loved the singing last week at Rugby Park, well done boys, that was brilliant.

One question to our esteemed stewards,

(one of whom asked me to sit down after we scored our goal as standing in the steps in the Cooper is a Health and Safety Issue.)??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What the fuck is the point in putting the away fans in the top of the South Stand????????

Are you trying to stop any atmosphere at the game???????

So it's a Health and Safety issue when it's raining, correct?

What happens when we play the ugly sisters and it's raining, do we shut the bottom of the South Stand????

NO!!!!!!

Pish talk about Health and Safety yet again.

If it was not safe it would never be used and never get a certificate.

P.S. I know of at least 2 contractors who can supply anti-slip to the stairs.

I jumped up when we scored and into the steps, (I sit next to the steps), when this steward guy asked me to go back to my seat, no kidding).

The guy was sooooo out of his depth and obviously just doing what he was told.

But seriously, no jumping about when your team scores, come on.

Also, if you are going to talk about Health and Safety, get the facts right, it is either safe or it isn't, no in between.

The patter about the making them quieter, what a load of shite, we want them louder.

Then it gets our fans louder, then making the atmosphere better.

• Like 1

in their Shed, you can see a white wall half way up that runs right along??? anyway, point being anything in front of this is a seated area, and anything behind it is terracing - is that a solution?!?!

No.

You aren't allowed to stand when watching a game at an SPL ground. What part of that is hard to understand? :dash2: