Atmosphere At Fir Park

Dee

Brilliant last night but still wish more people would come down and join in, it would be brilliant to have that section absolutely full and bouncing every week.

I'd love to come down & join in, but the view from the far corner of the east stand is shite. I've got a seat virtually on the halfway line, and it would take a lot for me to give that up I'm afraid.

Top work being done by that section it was well audible even opposite end of main stand I commented on it a few times during the updates I was posting and I think I posted something like 'shoes of for Motherwell just as the team attacked and McHugh scored'

what do I need to do to see it? Only got an empty blank box

go to youtube site

and search for

Motherwell F C, Wooooaaaaah!

Does anyone else think that by keeping the displays and such at the far end of the east stand it's limiting the amount of people who will actually be willing to get involved?

I'll be honest and say its the best place for it. If you spread it out then it wouldnt be so effective.

Also the fact that if it was next to me then that drum would do my tits in!

Does anyone else think that by keeping the displays and such at the far end of the east stand it's limiting the amount of people who will actually be willing to get involved?

This has been a question that has came up on many occasions. Don't get me wrong, we would love to expand from the current section and get every involved in songs, displays etc. but at the moment its probably best we try to improve with what we have rather than aiming to high. That said, it is something which will be seriously considered over time.

The singing section is never going to be everyones cup of tea (see Mitch's above post for example) and ideally we would love to be in the centre of the East Stand but its not possible. Just now, we have a situation where if people want to get involved then they can, there are enough seats at the end of the East for people to move up. If we were to relocate then I think it may cause more hassle than its worth, however I may be wrong. What I mean is you would get people who would give it "put that flag down so I can see the game" situations like we faced at the Cup Final and to be fair, I completely understand their objective. Like us, they have paid their money and dont want flags to restrict their view. If people have the opinion of "I'd love to get involved but my seat just now has a better view of the game" then I'd advise you to stay where you are because to be honest your going to see a lot less of the game, not only because of where the seat is positioned, but because you will have flags, scarfs and people bouncing around in front of you!

As for today though, like Bop said, we are hoping that the atmosphere will be one of the best so far this season so please get involved and dont be put off coming up to the end of the East if you fancy it! :drinks:

• Like 1