Game Today?

happyslappy

Posted Today, 06:27 PM

Just received via twitter

A Motherwell XI overcame an African Select side 4-2 at Dalziel Park today. Goals from T.Rialist, S.Lawless, L.Erwin and @jpollock10

I can just hear the chants of 'Mon Rialist ringing round Fir Park now

"behind the scenes"

–adjective

1.happening or conducted out of view of the general public

Which, unless I missed all of the announcements, the notice on the official site, McCall's pre-match interview, the BBC website preview, the Evening Times precursor article, the reports in the papers, and the segment on Sky Sports News - is pretty much on the money.

• Like 4

Hardly behind the scenes. There was representation there from some spl & 1st division clubs at the request of the select teams agent / manager.

"behind the scenes"

–adjective

Which, unless I missed all of the announcements, the notice on the official site, McCall's pre-match interview, the BBC website preview, the Evening Times precursor article, the reports in the papers, and the segment on Sky Sports News - is pretty much on the money.

funniest_crazy_cool_pictures_of_42525711pwned_20090902_1725251542.jpg

"behind the scenes"

–adjective

Sounds exactly the same as any Motherwell game when there's a mould firm game on. :nod:

Posted Today, 06:27 PM

Just received via twitter

A Motherwell XI overcame an African Select side 4-2 at Dalziel Park today. Goals from T.Rialist, S.Lawless, L.Erwin and @jpollock10

That T.Rialist gets everywhere!

a prolific lower Scottish league scorer he'll score bucket loads for us!