Prices For Saturday

Megastar

Would hope for it to be £12 and £5. Good prospect of Midden bringing a similar amount as they did in the 3-2 Malpas debacle. Was a good 3k there, more or less filled the entire South.

But, can just see it being £15 and £10 unfortunately. :D

Remember well the day we had over 20,000 inside FP against them in the cup!

Fergie, Fergie, get tae Fcuk! :D

Your right, give both sets of supporters a financial break, give the teams the lift of a big crowd and reinstate our faith in football being about the fans before profit!

To be fair, thats still not bad. I would pay that no bother

As will I, don't get me wrong. I am just saying there is still no need for them to be that price. Just do one thing for the fans and REALLY reduce the prices, I mean St Mirren did it for their final game at Love Street and we benefited from it. So, a bit of a reduction for both teams.

Could easily have 7/8 thousand + if the prices can be properly low..

Nah, ST option went out the window during the League Cup, Accies at home exhausted the one cup match option.

I meant, if it's to be ticketed can I buy my season book seat or will there be the same mayhem from disgruntled season tickets holders when someone sits in their seat? I knew we'd all be paying to get in on Saturday.

I meant, if it's to be ticketed can I buy my season book seat or will there be the same mayhem from disgruntled season tickets holders when someone sits in their seat? I knew we'd all be paying to get in on Saturday.

I think in the past in instances like this they've just encouraged you to get in early to make sure you get your own seat.

£15 for Adults

£10 for Concessions

£20 for Family (x1 Adults & x1 Concession) plus £5 for every additional child

That's for all stands...

Season Tickets are, as you know, not valid.

Cheers

'Flow

I suspect it'll be £15/£10 but it would be great if they agreed on £12/£6 or something similar, as a gesture to those who lost out by not getting to Inverurie and/or losing days off work.

Guest mockchop
Baws! You gave Inverurie Locos £15 and didn't go - so you get into Fir park for our home game for nowt??

£15 for a cup game isn't bad in the current climate - give the club your money!

I went to Cowdenbeath in 76 or 77

I demand my petrol money back and free entry to fir park for the rest of the season :D

i went to the cup final in 52 can i get my rattle and cloth hat back :D