Prices For Saturday

Megastar

Can't argue. Should be low enough to still guarentee a good few folk who can't get to league games these days. To be fair if they made it a tenner I doubt 33% extra people would show up so would be a daft exercise and just lose us money. £15 is ideal. The £25/£30 for an Adult with 2/3 weans is good too.

Is it just me or could this '£15' standard that we have tried a few times be an indication of the set prices for next year with Season Ticket prices adjusted accordingly?

Hope so!!

Is it just me or could this '£15' standard that we have tried a few times be an indication of the set prices for next year with Season Ticket prices adjusted accordingly?

Did you not get the letter :P:P:thumbup:

on the prices, good enough decision so well done both clubs who deserve credit, seems to be decent relations between the clubs on this front qnd we benefitted from the last day at Love street pricing

I've already been on the blower and text hotline trying to drum up some interest hopefully everyone will spread the word and we get a bumper cup tie crowd

the Club have contributed on their part lets hope we as fans can generate some extra voices

Some st mirren fan over on P&B reckons they brought 18,000 to FP that day :mellow:

Official attendance that day was 27,000, although it was believed to be much higher. To be fair, St.Mirren did have a slightly bigger support that day IMO as they totally filled the old away end/ half the east/part of the main.

If we go on official no.s, they had at least 14,000+ that day.

If they brought 1/3 of that number on saturday, we'll get a good atmosphere and hopefully a belter of a game.