The Rest Of This Month

East_Stand_Al

I reckon we can reasonably expect 6 out of the 9 League points up for grabs and still in the cup Dundee Utd, Aberdeen ,Hibs and Hearts have potentially more difficult games coming up and I can see them dropping some points.

End of Feb I can see us up to 6th and still in the cup.

Sorted :thumbup:

It's home, home, home until the very end of the month. Considering how bad Shellic are just now, and we are playing well enough to be confident of the other two, we can do the biz. The old level heads and taking each game as it comes will, of course, be crucial.

I reckon we can reasonably expect 6 out of the 9 League points up for grabs and still in the cup Dundee Utd, Aberdeen ,Hibs and Hearts have potentially more difficult games coming up and I can see them dropping some points.

End of Feb I can see us up to 6th and still in the cup.

Sorted :D

Simpe as that! Hope you're right!

Could definitely be a very good month for us. Some interesting games coming up and I do think 6 out of 9 points is achievable. A wee win on Saturday to keep us in the cup would do just nicely too!

Let's all get down to Fir Park and get right behind the team! :blush:

We'll be fine at home. We've just played on the two perhaps worst pitches in Scotland inside 60 hours and came away unbeaten. Leave the worst one, Hamdpen, until 30th May..........