Motherwell V Hearts Discussion Thread

postiejim

I see the spl are up to their usual pish,who do you think they have put in charge of the game versus Hearts on sunday...................thats right Stevie O Reilly!!!!!! Should be interesting.Hope Jennings lamps him this time.

Another one to abuse before the game kicks off safe in the knowledge he'll deserve it....eventually :evilgrin:

I feel like I'm a little over-optimistic in thinking that we are going to stroll past them after reading all this pish about away teams in turmoil, striker in need and televised games :wallbash: . I think we'll have a "kick 'em when they're down" moment and win 3-0.:thumbup: Big john Sutton won't get a chance because He'll have Craigan breathing down his neck the whole 90 minutes and It'll be Murphy, Hammell (:evilgrin: ) and a Hateley Pen. :yahoo:

The game aint on telly is it? We only playing on sun because Hearts are in Europa on Thursday.

I think the impact in JJ's departure will depend on 1 how this new guy is and 2 how they get on against Paks.

However I suspect they'll suffer that if its warm again and we'll nick it 2-1.

On the topic of Sutton's fan reaction, I don't see why you would show any appreciation after maybe one round of cheers but after that he is a Jambo, we wouldn't act any differently Im sure.

On the result? Well that all depends on who turns up for Hearts. They have given 60% effort in recent years at Fir Park expecting just to turn up and win. If they don't 1-0 or 2-1 Motherwell. If they do, 3-0 Hearts :thumbup:

This is one of these matches that could go either way or be a draw, and none of those results would be a surprise! It is too close to call, for me a lot will depend on the Jambo's result tomorrow night, in terms of confidence and injuries etc.

I expect us to be unchanged, although I feel we won't get away with making no changes like last week. We need to trust guys like Forbes, Saunders and Smith from the bench, maybe even young Lawless too. Some of our lads were tiring at Killie but stayed on, and it could've cost us the game.

A draw looks like the best bet, but I'm hoping we have the creativity to pinch it 1-0.