New Chris Humphrey Song

Rico

They didnt take the time to find a steward, they took the time to come home, turn on their PC and email the clubs chief safety/security officer to complain about our "little groups" racist slurs.

Edit: Wanted to make it clear that i'm not having a go at the club in any way, they have been absolutely fantastic with us since last season and are in full support of what we'r trying to do, its just a shame some people seem hell bent on squashing it.

negro_shenanigans.jpeg

Imagine admitting to singing the heartbeat song at the football :lol::doh::lol:

They didnt take the time to find a steward, they took the time to come home, turn on their PC and email the clubs chief safety/security officer to complain about our "little groups" racist slurs.

Edit: Wanted to make it clear that i'm not having a go at the club in any way, they have been absolutely fantastic with us since last season and are in full support of what we'r trying to do, its just a shame some people seem hell bent on squashing it.

That's fucking worse than my Cup Final flags shenannigans.

I know folk think that this is a big joke but it pisses me right off that folk think they can complain and tell others what they can and can't do. Surely someone better tell the Liverpool fans to stop singing to Maxi Rodriguez, as it could be seen as derogatory towards the Spanish and adding to the image of 'Manuel' from Faulty Towers.

Ridiculous!

That's fucking worse than my Cup Final flags shenannigans.

I know folk think that this is a big joke but it pisses me right off that folk think they can complain and tell others what they can and can't do. Surely someone better tell the Liverpool fans to stop singing to Maxi Rodriguez, as it could be seen as derogatory towards the Spanish and adding to the image of 'Manuel' from Faulty Towers.

Ridiculous!

Hey. Calm down. Calm down.

I can still that. Can't I ?

Right i have been in contact with the club and once again as Bop has said the club have been fantastic with us. We were lead to believe that a complaint was made about the chant being racist however after some more in depth discussions we have now been informed it wasn't the chant or in fact our group that the complaint was made about. Couple of individuals sitting elsewhere within the support apparently is all i know.

Onwards and upwards cheers.gif viva heartbeat!

i think i know what this is then.

there was a guy a few rows behind us who lost the plot when humphrey fell over for about the 5th time and went mental. a couple of minutes later he was arguing with a guy sitting himself at the end of his of row (who i had never seen before) and getting held back by his mates.