Motherwell Players

mfcmainstand

The wife has given me permission to name the tables at our wedding after well players. I've decided to go down the route of legends the list so far is

Cooper

O'donnell

Pettigrew

Wark

Dolan ( family connection my dad was his coach at his boys club)

Looking for some other ideas

The wife has given me permission to name the tables at our wedding after well players. I've decided to go down the route of legends the list so far is

Cooper

O'donnell

Pettigrew

Wark

How many tables are there?

Sailor Hunter has to be the top table

Cooper

O'donnell

Pettigrew

Wark

I'm doing the same thing at our wedding next year.

Still not sure yet on the best way to pick out the names but we probably will be added St. John, and possibly, McAllister to the list purely because all her family are from Liverpool.

there should be a craigy broon/mutley table for the people you don't really like but had to invite

To keep myself amused I'm going to have 1 table at my wedding named after an absolute carthorse. The Andy Roddie table or something.

Tommy McLean for your best pals that have stuck by you through the hard times and Eck McLeish for your anyone who is likely to undo all of your careful plans, hard work and completely ruin your wedding.

• Like 1

The Foran Table - for the guy that loads of people seem to love, but you just can't work out why.

The Butcher Table - for the guy that gets in a car and drives the bride to the church when the cars don't turn up, then gets in the kitchen and makes the food when the caterers get it wrong, then goes behind the bar and serves everyone when the barmaid is late...just to keep the wedding going.

The McClair Table - For the guy that you only invited cos he was the life and soul at your last party...but is likely to fuck this one up.

• Like 1

In honour of Van Der Gaag you should have a Big Shagger table and sit all the horny birds there.

At our wedding our tables where named after cities in Australia after the wife ruled out naming them after Star Trek characters :laugh:

Might i say that this table could also be called the 'Boab McHugh Mega Bar Table'

Just because Boab McHugh shaggs the burds