St Mirren (A) 13th August

DEWELL

and they fail to mention Lasleys missing, gave up complaining, seems they just don't have enough staff left to have knowledge of the teams in the league

reckon I'd be a star reporter by doing no more than just sitting reading the official clubs websites for my articles

More lazy journalism from the BBC.

Will the clowns there ever get any facts that doesn't concern the Old Firm correct?

I never bother reading the OF reports, but I doubt they are any more accurate. The BBC has trouble recognising Scotland on the map (and I include half of BBC Scotland in that observation).

And so the stereotype of students being too lazy to even scroll through a thread and/or unable to read continues to be reinforced.

And no, I'm not bitter just because I had to work a summer job to buy my non-discounted season ticket when I was a student.

I'm a student! If there was a job going, fuck me being lazy and give me it!! I wish I could work a summer job. dry.gif

And I can indeed read yahoo.gif

Hope today's game lives up to expectation.

We are, and I'm as shocked as anyone, playing pretty good stuff, as are you boys. All adds up to a game worth the entry fee. :whistling:

As for the score, close as both teams have suffered injuries.

I'll stick a small wager on 2-1 us and the Paisley Barcelona continue to show Scottish football the way to play. :thumbup:

Quietly confident. Taking my wee sister to her first away game. She's seen us play 7 times and we have only lost the cup final when she's been there! She thinks we are world beaters

My daughter has a very similar record so, as we're not going today, I'm changing my bet, 2-1 you guys unless I can make a call to stop your sister getting into the ground. :lol:

I've got a bad feeling about today.

Although, it's maybe just down to all the years following MFC and when you're on a high, it comes crashing down.

The other alternative is, Big Higdon kick starts his scoring tally today and rips them a new one.

Lets hope it's the latter.

Changed my mind, 2-1 to the Well, Hutchinson and Higdon :cheers:

Heading through to the game today. will be the first time that i have been to this place. I take it is easy to get parked about the stadium some where? Going to be a hard game but will win 2-1 with Jennings and Murphy scoring.

Generally fairly easy to get parked around about the industrial units on mcfarlane street or even along greenhill road itself although it is feegie park so maximum security is advsed.

Anyone else reading the match thread on P&B about this game haha. Hilarious, they are genuinely thinking they are top 3 or 4 material this year.

We need to get down and attack then today, use our pace to exploit there 'silky' soccer.

15 pages of it so far, however I thought I would just fan the flames a little so have posted this

Motherwell have played : ICT (7th last season) Kilmarnock (5th last season) Hearts (3rd last season)

St Mirren have played : Dunfermline (SFL Last season) Aberdeen (9th last season) Dundee Utd. (4th last season)

Motherwell and St Mirren have played 21 times in the SPL .

Motherwell 8 Wins St Mirren 5 Wins Draws 8

Aye totally false league position having beaten 2/3 opponents and yet to concede a goal far less lose a game so far.

Such misplaced arrogance from supporters whose team finished 11th last season. 13 points behind Motherwell.

Do you think I'll hook any little buddy fishes ? laugh1.giflaugh1.gif

Todays team , as posted above by Yabba , with the exception of Forbes being in place of Las , is pretty much what I would consider our full strength starting 11 . If we can get in about them early and disrupt the new found passing style they allege to have found , I think we could get a result today . Tight game with the odd goal in 3 deciding it . Higdon to net the winner and sicken the feckers ! Mon the Well !

Not been too impressed so far. Too much gannonesque passing around the back four. Law and Murphy have looked good at times. Higdon is a bit off the pace and keeps turning his back to goal but with no depth of the bench were just going to have to hope for a better second half.