Rangers (H) Sunday 21st August

Andy_P

Not having a go here but.......

.......are you serious?

No, I was just responding in kind to your comment that we didn't have more than 11 players. We might not have the depth yet, but we have more than 11 players that can do a job.

Never saw it myself , but according to a couple of my Rangers supporting mates , their 2nd half display tonight was shocking . Players allegedly tired and increasingly nervous and desperate as game wore on .

Hopefully this will give us an advantage at the weekend . With a near full squad to choose from , if McCall gets his tactics and formation right and the defence perform as they have been doing , we might just get ourselves a result .

The lack of depth in their squad defensively , along with potential fatigue , adds weight to the argument to keep Forbes in the side as well as bringing back Las . Possibly use Jenno in a holding role , with those two in the middle , then if all going according to plan , bring Humphrey on for last 20 or 30 mins to take advantage of weary legs .

Never saw it myself , but according to a couple of my Rangers supporting mates , their 2nd half display tonight was shocking . Players allegedly tired and increasingly nervous and desperate as game wore on .

Hopefully this will give us an advantage at the weekend . With a near full squad to choose from , if McCall gets his tactics and formation right and the defence perform as they have been doing , we might just get ourselves a result .

The lack of depth in their squad defensively , along with potential fatigue , adds weight to the argument to keep Forbes in the side as well as bringing back Las . Possibly use Jenno in a holding role , with those two in the middle , then if all going according to plan , bring Humphrey on for last 20 or 30 mins to take advantage of weary legs .

It won't give us any advantage, as no matter how good or bad Rangers were tonight because we just do not have what it takes to trouble them. We will not score on Sunday so it will all depend on what Rangers do at the other end. The best result we can hope for is a 0-0 draw.

Motherwell do not beat Rangers, it's as simple as that.

Big IF.........But if we can get the 3pts at the weekend, even a wee draw, looking at the next few fixtures,we got a decent little run! But Rangers will be desperate for the win (Not that they will be all of a sudden invincible!) but we have to at least turn up, or we will come crashing down to earth!!

Really lookin forward to it, lets do this!!! :thumbup:

`Mon the `Well!!

Doesn't matter how weary their legs are if Humphrey is gonna go on a run & leave the ball behind or do his crosses in to row z.

And we've heard it all before about how we are playing really well & they are playing shit & now is a great time to play them etc etc etc. But we still always end up receiving a right good rogering & i can't see it being any different this time.

It won't give us any advantage, as no matter how good or bad Rangers were tonight because we just do not have what it takes to trouble them. We will not score on Sunday so it will all depend on what Rangers do at the other end. The best result we can hope for is a 0-0 draw.

Motherwell do not beat Rangers, it's as simple as that.

I bet you are a real happy soul, obviously as you think we have no chance you will not be going. Motherwell do beat Rangers admittedly not for a while now but it used to be a regular occurrence, this current run needs to end sometime and given the strenght of the current Rangers squad and how we are playing just now i think we have a good chance on Sunday.

We need all the well fans to get right behind the team, so get rid of the negative sh*te and start believing :nod:

• Like 1

It's not the fans who need to believe we can beat rangers it's the players!

I don't think we're as far off as some suggest though. Even in the recent pumpings we have always been in the games for long periods only to collapse after they get their first goal (after a dodgy decision more often than not).

Scoring first is always the key against the OF. If we score first then we have a chance.

We really need to come flying out the traps on Sunday. Hit them straight away with pace.

We simply cannot let them dictate the pace and tempo of the game as they will beat us. Bocanegro and Goian aren't quick so getting down and turning them thru the middle should be the key.

One thing for certain will be required is a strong ref. There diving whinging tactics need to be curtailed.

Starve Jelavic off the ball to feet and close them down quickly will be the key which is where Lasley and Jenno come in.

Scoring first is always the key against the OF. If we score first then we have a chance.

I heard a stunning fact about Rangers in relation to this. They haven't lost a game in league when they have been 1-0 up at half time in FIFTEEN years.

We need to be on top of our game but it's perfectly winnable. We just need everything to come good on the day. Our performance, them to have a off day and the refereeing decisions go our way.

I heard a stunning fact about Rangers in relation to this. They haven't lost a game in league when they have been 1-0 up at half time in FIFTEEN years.

I can well believe it.

The problem is they are normally 2 or 3 up against us before the second half kicks off.

It's getting to the stage where we should just save on electricity, staff costs and just hand them the 3 points. If the result goes the way I think it will, we should seriously consider this.

I can well believe it.

The problem is they are normally 2 or 3 up against us before the second half kicks off.

It's getting to the stage where we should just save on electricity, staff costs and just hand them the 3 points. If the result goes the way I think it will, we should seriously consider this.

mate, I think your account has been hacked by MJC

Doesn't matter how weary their legs are if Humphrey is gonna go on a run & leave the ball behind or do his crosses in to row z.

And we've heard it all before about how we are playing really well & they are playing shit & now is a great time to play them etc etc etc. But we still always end up receiving a right good rogering & i can't see it being any different this time.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I really hope your wrong!

We really need to come flying out the traps on Sunday. Hit them straight away with pace.

We simply cannot let them dictate the pace and tempo of the game as they will beat us. Bocanegro and Goian aren't quick so getting down and turning them thru the middle should be the key.

One thing for certain will be required is a strong ref. There diving whinging tactics need to be curtailed.

Starve Jelavic off the ball to feet and close them down quickly will be the key which is where Lasley and Jenno come in.

I think thats the real key, come out flying, some might say if we try and play football we will lose, last season maybe yes, not this season, Hearts gave them a right goiing over and look how poor they were last night, i reckon this is the chance we need lets put 6 points between us.. bring em on.

• Like 1