Rangers (H) Sunday 21st August

Andy_P

I really think your right Dewel, i can feel it, very strange feeling about this one, confidence is high, same team just find a spot for Lasley, why change the winning product!

So you'd have Humphrey maintain a starting place while one of our form players this season maintains a seat on the bench as a consequence of his sending off?

You canny see the wood for all the tree's eh? With those blinkers on you should be in the 4th race at Sandown tomorrow.

• Like 1

So you'd have Humphrey maintain a starting place while one of our form players this season maintains a seat on the bench as a consequence of his sending off?

You canny see the wood for all the tree's eh? With those blinkers on you should be in the 4th race at Sandown tomorrow.

Dont change a winning team unless its needed...... and yes your right i think Humphrey should play and i always will think that, so do i really need to go down that route again... you know the answer i am feeling positive about the game as per norm. In answer to your question i would keep it the same Forbes done ok last week so start him simples! And form players there has only been three games Ladywelltoi hardly players player of the year material yet is it, Humphrey might of had a slow start, but he is due a good game (well to your high standards anyway). I am happy with the work he is putting in, it might not look like he is but it not all about having the ball, sometimes just having you on the pitch is enough to create. I will leave it at that. Argue as much as you like my blkinkers are now over my ears. Please let me say i told you so on Sunday night!

I must be drunk but i honestly think we will win on sunday. Rangers are in total dissaray at the moment and we're flying so it's a long overdue win for us.

Heard it all before I'm afraid. "Rangers are terrible, we're playing well, what better time to play them we'll beat them this time bla bla bla" and every single time we never produce the win and this time will be no different.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that we're going to beat Rangers this Sunday.

Dont change a winning team unless its needed...... and yes your right i think Humphrey should play and i always will think that, so do i really need to go down that route again... you know the answer i am feeling positive about the game as per norm. In answer to your question i would keep it the same Forbes done ok last week so start him simples! And form players there has only been three games Ladywelltoi hardly players player of the year material yet is it, Humphrey might of had a slow start, but he is due a good game (well to your high standards anyway). I am happy with the work he is putting in, it might not look like he is but it not all about having the ball, sometimes just having you on the pitch is enough to create. I will leave it at that. Argue as much as you like my blkinkers are now over my ears. Please let me say i told you so on Sunday night!

It really is getting boring now.

Heard it all before I'm afraid. "Rangers are terrible, we're playing well, what better time to play them we'll beat them this time bla bla bla" and every single time we never produce the win and this time will be no different.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that we're going to beat Rangers this Sunday.

Absolutely nothing?

Now I half agree with you because I also think we'll get beat but do you really think we there is nothing in both teams form to suggest we may pull off a win. See our last win when we had lost all they games in a row (10 I think) and we beat them. So I would say there is more to say we will win this one than you could have argued for a Motherwell win the last time we beat them.

I think we'll get beat because I refuse to get carried away because I am sick of getting myself hyped up then crashing back to earth with a 4-1 or 6-0 humping. But that is me being negative for negative's sake but I know that and don't mind admitting it. I don't know what your excuse is though because if this was a V St Johnstone thread you would be saying the same thing.

The thing you fail to realise though is Lasley was part of a winning team the last game he played. Oh aye and if it was Humphrey that was sent off in the Hearts game I don't think you would have made that comment.

Absolutely nothing?

Now I half agree with you because I also think we'll get beat but do you really think we there is nothing in both teams form to suggest we may pull off a win. See our last win when we had lost all they games in a row (10 I think) and we beat them. So I would say there is more to say we will win this one than you could have argued for a Motherwell win the last time we beat them.

I think we'll get beat because I refuse to get carried away because I am sick of getting myself hyped up then crashing back to earth with a 4-1 or 6-0 humping. But that is me being negative for negative's sake but I know that and don't mind admitting it. I don't know what your excuse is though because if this was a V St Johnstone thread you would be saying the same thing.

Better summary of my thoughts than I could think out.

NO

check the official site looks like phone orders made on Saturday will can be collected on sunday up till noon , but no direct selling on Sunday

cheers mate, will give them a phone tomorrow :drinks:

This statement is simply false and you know it, stop being a nugget just so you can feel all high and mighty if you're correct

Does the absolutely nothing include;

Us being unbeaten this season

Us being at home

Us not conceding a goal last 360+mins

Us being top of the league

Us brimming with confidence

Them having zero confidence

Them having a shite manager

Them being under immense pressure this early in the season

Them just playing in Eastern Europe 3 days before this game

Correct we have had great chances in the past few seasons and fucked up, but to say we have absolutely no chance is a load of absolute bollocks

• Like 3

I heard a stunning fact about Rangers in relation to this. They haven't lost a game in league when they have been 1-0 up at half time in FIFTEEN years.

We need to be on top of our game but it's perfectly winnable. We just need everything to come good on the day. Our performance, them to have a off day and the refereeing decisions go our way.

Your having a laugh there aren't you? We are playing the old firm & the masonic half of the old firm at that. The day we get refereeing decisions against Rangers is the day that Satan skates to work.

Your having a laugh there aren't you? We are playing the old firm & the masonic half of the old firm at that. The day we get refereeing decisions against Rangers is the day that Satan skates to work.

What's your problem with masons? I'm one and i wouldn't give Rangers a fucking throw in! :whistling:

• Like 1

cheers mate, will give them a phone tomorrow :drinks:

This statement is simply false and you know it, stop being a nugget just so you can feel all high and mighty if you're correct

Does the absolutely nothing include;

Us being unbeaten this season

Us being at home

Us not conceding a goal last 360+mins

Us being top of the league

Us brimming with confidence

Them having zero confidence

Them having a shite manager

Them being under immense pressure this early in the season

Them just playing in Eastern Europe 3 days before this game

Correct we have had great chances in the past few seasons and fucked up, but to say we have absolutely no chance is a load of absolute bollocks

Naw I don't 'know it'.

From what I've seen from us so far this season, as great as it is that we are currently top of the league, I see nothing in our team that suggests we're going to be able to beat Rangers, a side that we just cannot play against.

Whatever you can say about Rangers, zero confidence, shite manager, struggling etc are all probably fair, but they still have better players than we do and are also a physical side, the type that we always struggle against. I expect them to completely dominate the midfield like they always do against us and oportunities for us to hurt them at the back will be limited as we lack creativity and goal threat in our side. Harsh maybe, but it's true I'm afraid.