Rangers (H) Sunday 21st August

Andy_P

Rangers are confident here is an example.

Most clubs have one, and the phenomenon is usually characterised by one team’s mysterious inability to get a result against another, no matter what the competition, the venue or the circumstances.

For fans and players of Motherwell, there is no doubt about which team has been their ‘bogey side’ in recent years. In fact, Rangers’ stranglehold over the Steelmen is so strong that it could be used to define the term in a dictionary.

Motherwell may have made a flying start to their league campaign but the odds are still stacked firmly against them this Sunday. Last season they faced Rangers four times in the SPL and lost on all four occasions. More worryingly though, the scorelines read 4-1, 1-4, 6-0 and 0-5.

Indeed, Motherwell haven’t beaten Rangers in the SPL since Boxing Day 2002, and it would take a brave man to back them to reverse this trend.

Rangers’ strikers will be rubbing their hands at the prospect of visiting their most generous hosts again, and with Nikica Jelavic and Stevie Naismith already on fire this season it could be another heavy defeat for the steelmen.

Its no her fault I know, but it wasn't an easy shift to swap and after having already managed to get the Hearts game off, I was really chuffed not to be missing this, so to find out today I'm not going is a bit of a kick in the stones, but it is what it is, my work are always very good to me when it comes to getting time off for games so I can't complain really.

it's nothe nirds fault, it's yer works, you don't have to do shit, your shift was covered, you did hers. tell them to fuck off

• Like 1

it's nothe nirds fault, it's yer works, you don't have to do shit, your shift was covered, you did hers. tell them to fuck off

Why fuck over people I work beside for one game when they bend over backwards to cover every game for me and have given me time off at short notice to go to games in Europe?

I have a good reputation at work. That is something that gets me further and I do well. With your attatude, not to mention your ability in terms of writing, I would not trust you to sweep the floors.

Enjoy the game today, remember not to lick the window too much on the way there, because maybe if your a good boy your carer will buy you a pie to chew on.

Why fuck over people I work beside for one game when they bend over backwards to cover every game for me and have given me time off at short notice to go to games in Europe?

I have a good reputation at work. That is something that gets me further and I do well. With your attatude, not to mention your ability in terms of writing, I would not trust you to sweep the floors.

Enjoy the game today, remember not to lick the window too much on the way there, because maybe if your a good boy your carer will buy you a pie to chew on.

Brilliant.

I was buzzing for this morning but the thought of Jelavic and Naismith gives me the fear. Still quietly confident.

Wee bit of a cheeky reply perhaps when I'm sure Busta's only looking at it from the view that you wanted to get to the game and as several folk have suggested you appear to be entitled in getting to the game.

If you had put the part in bold in your original post folk would have understood, sympathised and likely left it at that.

Instead you gave the impression that you felt you were miffed at missing out and people have only been taking your side and pointing out that its no fault of yours and you should still be able to go.

Anyway to get back on topic - mon the 'Well!!!!

• Like 1

So what the fuck were you complaining for earlier then? :blink:

Wee bit of a cheeky reply

Just being a cheeky dick, not really being serious

Having some fun is all. A cheeky reply to a silly reply. I'm sure he can laugh and reply with something equaily cheeky. Unless I've hit a sore point and he really does have difficulties and thats why people are a little sensitive. I'll feel like a bit of a dick if there is a big blue bus dropping him off today. :laugh:

Anyway I'm off to work, Mon' The 'Well :drinks:

As much as I hate Lafferty that was some finish.

Same ol same ol by the looks of it.

Unlucky to be 2 down in my opinion but if you can't defend corners your always going to struggle.

Seem to have this recurring problem of dealing with players who run directly at us.