• Shaun Hutchinson
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

Too many mistakes from too many players today.

Hammell was the best outfield player. Law did OK but only in spells. Randolph didn't let anyone down, had no chance with goals 2 or 3 and made a stunning save in the first half.

Went for Hammell.

he could and should have saved the second.

• Like 1

he could and should have saved the second.

so many players could and should have stopped the ball before it got anywhere near Randolph for the second

from Hammells lazy collection of Laws slack pass, whilst advanced up the park,

to Law not filling in for Hammell at LB , to Jenno being left facing off two of them at the edge of the centre circle

to Craggs being sucked towards the middle Leaving Lafferty even tho Hately had powered back to challenge Ortiz, right down to Murphy not having the legs/desire to cover all the way back with Lafferty

Stevie Hammell edges it over Law for me. Both had very decent games considering the overall dross.

Some loonies appear to have picked Hately. He's a damn good player, but he had an absolutely horrific showing today, I'm afraid.

Hateley was alright with the ball today. It was just that he was caught out of position too often.

I voted for Law, incidentally.

Hateley was alright with the ball today. It was just that he was caught out of position too often.

I voted for Law, incidentally.

I felt that Hately was out of position far too many times. His efforts to push Ortiz off the ball for the second Rangers goal were frankly pathetic.

Forward movement ok, Free kicks poor, corners; very repetitive, but the defending was howling.

And honestly, I really like the guy. He's not one I'd lightly criticise, but I feel he sold the second goal.

I apologise for the loonies comment, it was a bit strong.

Seriously?

Hately our right back? sold the second goal?

a goal that stemmed from our LEFT wing, was worked into the centre circle and then passed out into a gaping space where our LEFT back or his cover should have been.

and during this move, Hately was the only one that got a challenge in,after busting a gut to get to Ortiz, as all the others watched it developing around them.

he has his flaws but fuk me not covering the left hand side of the team isn't one of them

Looney isn't anywhere near strong enough

Hately got to him, yes. He did, however, make a feeble attempt at pushing him off the ball.

Indeed, the pass through should have been better covered, but I reckon that Ortiz should have been on his arse before he could slide it through. Hately caught him, aye, but then flapped a gentle arm at him, allowing him a pass through.

Pleased to see Hammell getting the vote, best player today, one of the few we have capable of spreading play or playing inventive football.

We had some good possession today, we just couldn't do anything with it. Against the majority of teams in the SPL we would have got something out of the game.

Steve Davis was excellent for Rangers, we couldn't cope with him and I thought McMillan and Wylde were also good for them. Lafferty annoys the f**k out of me for his diving, going down at the slightest touch.

Onwards and upwards, 10 points on the board and a trip to Dunfermline coming up.

Higdon for me, although having voted 1st i see I'm in the minority!

His best game in a well shirt, thought he worked hard, helped out in midfield, won a lot of balls in the air, and was treated harshly by the ref..

Ie higdon wins a challenge, foul

Higdon loses ball, play on.

Not specific to a rangers game, maybe it's due to his perceived big physical player tag??

There is a bigger eejit who voted for Humphrey, ( at least it gives me an opening for this). During the game a ball went straight through and it was either offside or a bye kick. Humph decides to stand on a yellow balloon and it did not burst, (coudnae burst a balloon). Anyway he takes his foot off the balloon and it starts to go in a circle in the wind. Meanwhile the ball is back in play and we are looking play it to Humphrey, but he is still going after the balloon!!!!!! Shocking and typical of his non interest in yesterdays game.

During the game a ball went straight through and it was either offside or a bye kick. Humph decides to stand on a yellow balloon and it did not burst, (coudnae burst a balloon). Anyway he takes his foot off the balloon and it starts to go in a circle in the wind. Meanwhile the ball is back in play and we are looking play it to Humphrey, but he is still going after the balloon!!!!!! Shocking and typical of his non interest in yesterdays game.

I never noticed this balloon incident, quite bizzare. When you play any team you need to be 100% focused.

I have to agree with a few of the previous posts, the Humph didn't have the best of games. Anyway we need to move on as the Rangers game is now history, we should now concentrate on getting back on track against Clyde and the Pars.

Just noticed this there and went for Hateley. Delighted to say I am the exact opposite of Stipe, don't particularly rate Hateley but thought he was the only one who wanted the ball and tried to make something happen on Sunday while working hard all game. Hopefully he'll keep playing well and change my general opinion, just as long as he doesn't try to convince us he's a midfielder again!