The Michael Higdon Thread

DEWELL

he done well today must admit that but he IS slow to be our main striker

No he's NOT. That's why he's our top goalscorer as we sit 3rd in the table with our best start to a season in years.

and am afraid to say my old granny can probably hit a harder shot in the box.His passback to the celtic goalie in the first half was bad but mostly frustrating ......we need a striker in the box who can take a chance

:lol:

That's the worst criticism of Higdon I've ever seen. He's a good finisher that's why he's our top goalscorer. Also If you want to have a go at people for powderpuff efforts on goal I'd love to hear your opinion on Murphy....

Yup....I'll be one of them idiots - but outstanding today.

Idiot comment was aimed at the fans that choose to boo him at every oppurtunity at the games, not necessarily aimed at anyone on here.

Higdon had a decent game today. He wins plenty of knockdowns and tries to play the ball into dangerous areas. We can't expect him to get on the end of his own knock-ons (although it seems many do expect that). He needs the guys around him to anticipate and be sharp. We don't have the nippy striker hassling the defenders and getting into positions that take advantage of Higdon's play.

Wish folk would give the guy a break...miracles do happen right?

That'll be cos he DOESN'T jump for high balls or run at all and he needs to work on his shooting too for such a big guy it's POWDERPUFF. Took his goal well today mind you but if he did more he'd lose the critics like me. <_>

:lol:

Fuck me I give up, close the thread please mods. I regret bumping it, this is just lunacy.

He won plenty of balls in the air and put in a power of work, if people can't see that then they never will.

This thread has become pointless.

If we secure a top four finish and big Higdon finishes as our top scorer this thread will be very useful for those who are badmouthing him to look back in embarrassment.

I'm not quite sure what kind of striker they expect us to pick up on a free at the wage level we can offer? He's scoring goals and we're doing well. What else can you ask?

That'll be cos he DOESN'T jump for high balls or run at all and he needs to work on his shooting too for such a big guy it's POWDERPUFF. Took his goal well today mind you but if he did more he'd lose the critics like me. dry.gif

We could the make up the twelve points on the h*n@s and put us top of the league instead of joint second......Must agree his header today was powder puff for such a big guy,but it was a good finish....do you have to hit/kick/header the ball hard to score?????

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Dunno who the dick is that sits behind me in the main stand, but he was close to a boot in the baw's.

Every week all he does is slag fuck out of just about every player. Seriously, if you think we are that shite, get tae fuck. Takes moaning to a whole new level.

• Like 2

That'll be cos he DOESN'T jump for high balls or run at all and he needs to work on his shooting too for such a big guy it's POWDERPUFF. Took his goal well today mind you but if he did more he'd lose the critics like me. <_>

He won't lose the critics like you because you have absolutely no clue about football whatsoever.

That'll be cos he DOESN'T jump for high balls or run at all and he needs to work on his shooting too for such a big guy it's POWDERPUFF. Took his goal well today mind you but if he did more he'd lose the critics like me. dry.gif

you talk a power of shite

have you ever played football in your life? or were you the wee guy who was always left to the end cos noobody wanted you in their team

You want to watch him warm up easilly the best striker of the ball, we just play him as the holding set up player wish people would realise this.