The Michael Higdon Thread

DEWELL

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

Just want to say well done to Higgy. Not at his best today like alot of the team but got another goal and worked his bollocks off. Won numerous crucial headers in our own box and took his goal well. 

Great to see him get a good reception when he came over at the end. Thoroughly deserved.

8 and counting, not bad for a fat lad who can't run, can't win a header and can't shoot. :lol:

Well done big man. 

:lol:

Just want to say well done to Higgy. Not at his best today like alot of the team but got another goal and worked his bollocks off. Won numerous crucial headers in our own box and took his goal well.

Great to see him get a good reception when he came over at the end. Thoroughly deserved.

8 and counting, not bad for a fat lad who can't run, can't win a header and can't shoot. :lol:

Well done big man.

And he cant jump :agree:

:ph34r:

you'll be laughing out the other side of your face when we end up bottom six because we're relying on this lardarse.

he is fat. maybe not for your average punter in the pub but in the context of a professional athlete he is fat.

what the fuck do you know about my football knowledge? you were on here last midweek calling him a brilliant player then come saturday we'd have been better with douglas bader up front. not the standard definition of a great player.

and hopefully you mind a great deal but i won't be shutting up. two years ago i had people telling me i was wrong about gannon, last year it was gow that was the player so good 'you can't see his contribution to the team'. i'm fairly certain i'll make it a hat trick of falling on the right side of the debate here.

AberdeenReportF19112011.jpg

8 in 16, 9 points clear in 3rd.

Fancy admitting you're on the wrong side yet??

• Like 3

Steelboy knows he is wrong........whether he'll admit it on these boards is another thing though :yahoo:

he played well yesterday and he worked a loty harder. if he showed the same application from yesterdaya and the inverness game from the start of the season this thread wouldn't exist.

i still don't rate him though, if we had a clarkson or jutkiewic this season we would be demolishing teams.

he played well yesterday and he worked a loty harder. if he showed the same application from yesterdaya and the inverness game from the start of the season this thread wouldn't exist.

i still don't rate him though, if we had a clarkson or jutkiewic this season we would be demolishing teams.

From what I've seen I rate Higgy quite highly but I thought he had an absolute shocker in Inverness myself.

i knew he'd score goals, i siad it earlier in the the thread.

we're winning now because of the midfield and defence. in our last two away games the opposing keeper hasn't made a save.

It all has to come together in order to get the results we've been getting though, surely? It's all well & good for our midfield and defence to be playing well, but we need someone to stick the ball in the net at the other end, which he's been doing.

I simply can't see where anyone can be critical of any first team regulars at present. We're doing abolutely superb at the moment, and that's down to everyone, from the management to the team.