The Michael Higdon Thread

DEWELL

if Higdon does break the record I think someone needs to put some footage together of all his goals............but interspersed with derisory comments from on here. ( the real ones not the piss take ones like Fraz's ) The names of the "authors" could be deleted...............or not !! laugh1.gif

if Higdon does break the record I think someone needs to put some footage together of all his goals............but interspersed with derisory comments from on here. ( the real ones not the piss take ones like Fraz's ) The names of the "authors" could be deleted...............or not !! laugh1.gif

What have I said???

they should personally appear on the video - mugshot of the person holding their forum name, and they should have to accept that they are fools!!

the big man is exceptional and for those who cant see that or cant accept that - its time to move on!

nothing he does, or any praise sent his way from any other professional player or manager - obviously wont change your mind

there are plenty of people on here who should be eating a large chunk of humble pie :bad: :bad: :bad:

the main one being DEWELL, I hope big Higgy sends a personal GIRUY your way

I think Higdon will sign a new contract because the fans are really starting to warm to him. If he moves to another club their fans will probably call him a fat bastard etc like we did at the start! Law will sign a one year at the same as McCall and sadly Randy will be off skis!

• Like 1