Dunfermline, 27Th August, East End Park

Andy_P

Can see what you mean. Was there on the last day of the season and the guy behind me got chucked out for absolutely nothing. Stewards at Parkhead and Ibrox are certainly the worst in the league

They do have some lovely citizens who will happily watch your motor for a quid :whistling:

Only just back to work today and dont know if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread, anyone else come across the 20/30 odd Dunfermline fans at Dunfermline Town station(530ish to Edinburgh) who were waiting on any well fan to cause bother, repeatedly sang about Phil O Donnell's death. Polis stood and did nothing, it was just me and my brother and a couple of other well fans. W@nks ! Never heard anything sang about Phil's death. fcukin awful.

Didn't think the atmosphere would have been as good on Saturday after reading on Pie & Bovril about how Dunfermline and their stewards/police had been all over stopping standing.

I looked at DAFC.net to gauge their reaction to the game. They seem rather pissed off at our fans being allowed to stand and theirs not. Apart from that it seemed an unusually sensible forum and was fairly complimentary to the performances of our team and fans.

Only just back to work today and dont know if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread, anyone else come across the 20/30 odd Dunfermline fans at Dunfermline Town station(530ish to Edinburgh) who were waiting on any well fan to cause bother, repeatedly sang about Phil O Donnell's death. Polis stood and did nothing, it was just me and my brother and a couple of other well fans. W@nks ! Never heard anything sang about Phil's death. fcukin awful.

Yes, it's awful, but it would hardly be the first sick song that's ever been sung by fans about a footballing-related tragedy, and I doubt it'll be the last. All you can do is rise above it...

Strange considering how they take the moral high ground over other fans singing about one of their own Norrie McCathie. Still only a small group just out to provoke a reaction probably, unpleasant all the same and a bit sad and pathetic really.

Bet they probably sit in the Norrie McCathie stand too.....

fucking scum if any of this lot turn up at fir park next time we play them theyy be getting there baws kicked

Has anyone went on their fans forum and said what happened? Let the decent Pars fans know that they're not as lily white as they think they are.

Ill be honest it was my intention to do so because at the time i was raging, giving a few older Motherwell fans a hard time intimidating them by walking by them a few times staring at them, didnt come near us but the songs about Phil were constant. They actually boarded the train and got off at Rosyth.

^This.

I certainly wouldn't be posting it on a Pars forum. I wouldn't give the fuckers the satisfaction of knowing that they succeeded in winding you up.

Agreed.

Just something to ignore, I'm afraid. I got the Phil O'Donnell jibes on the way in to Fir Park last season from some right neddy wee Celtic fans (of all folk), until an older celtic fan eventually went ballistic at them.

Had a look at the Pars forum & before the game they were all worried about Humphrey ripping them a new one yet before the game we were wondering if Humphrey would actually turn up.

Noticed one idiot on there said the one thing they had in their favour is that Motherwell's keeper is shite! WTF????

Is the 3 little birds song goin to appear again. Quite liked it. A bit different.

Hopefully, I likes it. Even more so if the Daley transfer goes through, as reported in the Star or Express the other day "Reggae Boy Omar Daley" so at least we'd have a reason to sing it since it didn't find favour with many during the Cup Final songs thread cos it bears no relation to Motherwell apparently :rolleyes:

Had a look at the Pars forum & before the game they were all worried about Humphrey ripping them a new one yet before the game we were wondering if Humphrey would actually turn up.

Noticed one idiot on there said the one thing they had in their favour is that Motherwell's keeper is shite! WTF????

Randolph shite? Bizarre.

Is the 3 little birds song goin to appear again. Quite liked it. A bit different.

Think it was first sung a few seasons back in a drubbing to Rangers...6-1 at Ibrox possibly? The game Hutchy scored....2009 in fact. That along with the tune to kingston town.

Sang at Hibs 6-6 game when we were 6-2 down,which made it a keeper laugh.gif.