Celtic Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Sometimes its difficult to get a good stream, sometimes I think some people in pubs are inept at finding good streams.

If there is no real reason, such as a group of friends going, I prefer saying home and trusting myself to get a good stream. Which is what I'll no doubt do tomorrow. Will share links, like I'm sure others will on here. :drinks:

:doh: Come off it, even you have got to admit we're playing well enough to get something tomorrow!

I'll answer that for him to save the bother

we are not playing any different or any better than we were going into the Rangers game so why should we get something?

I'll add that I still hope we win and even think if the manager/coaching staff & senior players sort out the motivation then we should be quite capable of something.

:doh: Come off it, even you have got to admit we're playing well enough to get something tomorrow!

Aye, pumped :doh:

As with Rangers the other week, I don't think we've got enough about us to be able to trouble Celtic at the back, especially at Parkhead. The big pitch there will count against us and Celtic have already showed that they are capable of ripping us to shreds when they use that to their advantage in both the last game of the SPL season in May and the Cup Final at Hampden.

If they really fancy it tomorrow then Celtic can and will give us a serious drubbing.

I'm not going to start a big debate here and ruin the thread so that's the last I'm going to say on the subject.

Aye, pumped :doh:

As with Rangers the other week, I don't think we've got enough about us to be able to trouble Celtic at the back, especially at Parkhead. The big pitch there will count against us and Celtic have already showed that they are capable of ripping us to shreds when they use that to their advantage in both the last game of the SPL season in May and the Cup Final at Hampden.

If they really fancy it tomorrow then Celtic can and will give us a serious drubbing.

I'm not going to start a big debate here and ruin the thread so that's the last I'm going to say on the subject.

you ruined the thread when you said we'd get pumped 7-0

'no tickets on sale at grounds on the day of match or the day before'

I didnt realise this so not making it. I was undecided anyway so will now try and keep an eye out for a stream or preferably a pub with it on

celtic will snatch a draw

they are selling tickets at fir park until one.