Postponement On Saturday???

mfcmainstand

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if I tell ye a brass monkey was caught running down our street after a mugger who'd nicked it's baws, you'd get the idea........

It's nippy. Just about -1C. Last night was -8.2, that's the coldest night for over a year. Solid, penetrating frosts past few nights but I'm certain the balloon (or Jim Traynor) was keeping it warm.

The covers will be on just now and the temperature is no where near as low either. I think the danger would be a blizzard from lunch time onwards when they take the covers/balloon off and if that happens then thats just a case of shit happens as it could happen anywhere. Sky seems to be breaking a bit as I can now see FP from my house window in Hamilton which I couldn't ten minutes ago.

I think the biggest danger would be the Feds stopping it if travel is going to be an issue.

Im in Barrhead (next to Paisley) and its fine here so I cant see any problem for St Mirren fans getting through from this end.

I think they would struggle to say you cant travel after letting Well fans do the Inverurie run on Monday!