Left Midfielder

Busta Nut

Tbf it works wonders in Europe. Scots (Brits?) and just set in their ways. See it all the time with sideways/backwards passes met with groans, shouts of 4-4-2 up and doon the country (when 4-5-1 can be just as attacking) and that is before you explain to them formations mean fuck all, it is tactics that decide if it is attacking or not.

I would love a left footed winger, but with our current tactic he'd be wasted on the left. Get one in stick him on the right, Humph/Daley on left then we can maybe use the attacking full backs and current tactics correctly

Not really. Some of The best players, now and in the past only used their weaker foot to stand on.

Saying that most including ours if the ball falls right could use weaker but won't. But then it is the same all over the world.

Pros earning top money though should be able to use both feet as a minimum of being a pro

Not really. Some of The best players, now and in the past only used their weaker foot to stand on.

Saying that most including ours if the ball falls right could use weaker but won't. But then it is the same all over the world.

Pros earning top money though should be able to use both feet as a minimum of being a pro

When living in Switzerland, I watched FC Basel prevent Liverpool progressing to the next stage of the Champions League. Records show an exciting 3-3 draw on the night.

My lasting memory was how one-footed Carragher was- he played at right back that evening.

Thought it odd that even I would try a left-footed 5 yard pass at 5 a sides, yet this guy, reputedly on circa GBP 20K week, couldn't.

SD

The amount of times Nicky Law goes to the byeline only to cut back and be tackled/have his cross blocked/knock it inside/knock it back to hammell who crosses from 30 yards.

Nicky law is a good player, but show's very little interest in using his left foot. (he used it once or twice last night for piss poor crosses.) And Jamie Murphy has no left foot, when he's on the left