• Chris Humphrey
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

First time I've seen Clancy and although he played well and seemed comfortable on the ball he missed or lost a fair few headers particularly in the first half.

Higdon is my vote, thought both goals were taken well, he put himself about and his linkup play was intelligent. The absolute textbook target man performance!

I thought Hateley did a magnificent job on Swanson and won a ton of tackles. Offensively a little less consistent but set up a goal up there too. Hard to ask for much more. I thought they all did a good job but Hateley is my pick.

A lot of excellent performances. I went for Keith Lasley, but surprised nobody has given Nick Law a vote, because he was really getting about the park. But all in all, everyone with one exception were on top form.

Who is the exception?

Thought the whole team played brilliantly, our midfield was much more physical and stronger than theirs and that's where we seemed to be winning most of the ball.

Went for Law, was all over the park and roasted Kenneth for the penalty.

• Like 1

Great all round performance yesterday , solid defensively , and the midfield took control right from the off . Can't argue with any of the voting so far as their were several who were worthy of MOTM for their contribution , but my personal pick was Las.

The exception if you want the name was Jamie Murphy. He is definately not the player he was last season. He tried but nothing came off for him. Hopefully that will change and we'll see the best of him as the season goes on.

Can`t disagree with any of that.

Murph has dipped dramatically since the opening day of the season, maybe a wee goal or 2 against the Hibees will get him back on track again thumbup.gif

If McCall aint wanting to change the system/shape of the team though, give Forbes a run and let Nicky Law play Murphs role.