It's Always An Outrage!

Steve Diggle

oooft - I hit the crossbar!

Where do you stand on the original post tho' Jamie - or are you more interested in deflecting the thread away from that and stirring the shite?

I have to agree with Mr Diggle on this. i don't get to every game, but the ones i do. i constantly hear a barrage of abuse towards the players.

And on hear is no better, take for instance the Sutton Vs Shiridan. One Poster claimed he'd be raggin if Cillian got the nod over sutton and if we were to establish a link with the hoops. . . . bla bla bla maon moan moan. Lay off and get behind the guy, the team and the manager !

right then lets have a forum where we all agree and some1 can bring up a point and we'll all add comments saying how much we agree. How good would that be?

For the scottish/irish players you mentioned there some of us support our country before any1 (doesnt make me less of a motherwell fan) and we dont have any respect for them cause they choose another country over scotland.

Bob Malcolm and Paul Quinn havent exactly got the best track record off the field, but should we just ignore that because they play for Motherwell?

I do conceed that i some people are over critical of players e.g. Fitzy, but if you dont like the critisism chase yourself and dont read it. The whole point in a forum is for someone to say what they think and to discuss whether you agree with that topic, not for everyone to agree that Motherwell are brilliant!

Chase Yersel Lenny!

There's a difference between criticism and some of the mental health and anger management issues we have on here.

I refer the right honourable gentlemen to the answer I gave some moments ago - I concede criticism is part and parcel on a forum - But not the stuff that's led the Samaratins to get their phone lines changed so that Option 2 is for SteelmenOnline users!

You used to be funny Lenny - 'DE CONDENSED MILK' etc etc :P

Can anyone else smell shite?

Sorry, I couldn't hold it in :P

But aye, see really, some of the abuse aimed at players and the manager on here sometimes is rather annoying. It wasn't that long ago that O'Brien was constantly being criticized (often in a "non-constructive" manner) on here, but now that's he's been given a chance, I think we can all agree he's shut them up.

Same goes for Fizzy tbh.......

Everything MFC do is hammered by the members of this board and the good things they do are not as good as other teams have done.

Why don't we fuck of and support someone else. . . . .?

Or shut the fuck up!?

Just a thought!

Its a fair enough question and many people make valid points in response, on a personal note I find it to be cathartic to sound off on the boards here I find it helps me to be positive in my backing of the Club and the Team when actually at the game.

Wouldn't you rather people moaned here than constantly hear whingers at the footy ?

As season ticket holder and who goes regularly to away games i dont see whats wrong in having a say on how players are performing. I dont just rant and rave for the sake of it and give praisetoo where it's due. We've got our act together this season as the cracking displays at Tannadice and Easter Road proves and gave my team a standing ovation at the end of both games. However i also remember against Killie reserves and Accies where we were pish and deserved critisism. Hands up everyone who said oh unlucky Reynolds when he fannied about to let Accies kid on Irishman score that 2nd goal that day. GET REAL! I love my team but on a fans forum we should express our anger at times.

Everything MFC do is hammered by the members of this board and the good things they do are not as good as other teams have done.

That's simply not true. However, when people do criticise the Club can u really blame them? We, as a Club, consistently get the basics wrong. No other Club in the SPL has the problems we have had. And when we do have a good ideas we inevitably fuck it up!

Why don't we fuck of and support someone else. . . . .?

Cos we live in the hope that if we shout loud enough things at our beloved Club might improve.

Or shut the fuck up!?

If we're not allowed to voice an opinion in the stands, or on the forum, where exactly should we voice it?

Just a thought!

Here's another, we don't all think like you.