Time For Change

johnstone

Maybe we're forgetting that some of these managers had piss poor records against say Dundee Utd or Accies or St Mirren - teams round about us in games that really matter.

A few managers have been mentioned who've had a recent result or two against the OF - but have been whipping boys for decades most probably preceding that.

I'd love to see a whole new approach from McCall in OF matches of course. I'd even go for a large slice of anti fitba against the chunts

Is it embarassing - i dunno, not really sure, probably as emabarassing as the rest of the managers and their teams. Probably not a hanging offence.

Motherwell and Stuart McCall will be measured by me on the football his team plays on park first and foremost, the development of our youth and the results against those around us.

Overall I think he's doing great on 2/3 of them - laggin a bit on the third.

perfectly happy with where we are at the moment

Motherwell and Stuart McCall will be measured by me on the football his team plays on park first and foremost, the development of our youth and the results against those around us.

Overall I think he's doing great on 2/3 of them - laggin a bit on the third.

Yeah, we have struggled against the teams around us! :lol:

Only as we are currently sitting between rangers and Celtic!

As much as I enjoyed watching Celtic lose on Sunday, a hearts victory is a bad result for us, as come the end of the season we are far more likely to be in a race for 3rd/4th with hearts than fighting Celtic for 2nd.

Yeah, we have struggled against the teams around us! :lol:

Only as we are currently sitting between rangers and Celtic!

As much as I enjoyed watching Celtic lose on Sunday, a hearts victory is a bad result for us, as come the end of the season we are far more likely to be in a race for 3rd/4th with hearts than fighting Celtic for 2nd.

Not much we can do about it so just enjoy it I'd say.

• Like 1

Unless the table is wrong, we are a point above Celtic.

This is the Celtic that have spent millions under Lennon.

We also have two first team defenders out injured.

Me - well I'm pretty happy with McCall.

Some of us remember McLeish and his foray into the transfer market. Maybe I'm just getting old?

As I recall, TheLip didn't want McCall from day 1. So it was nothing to do with the OF losses.

Correct.

I'm regretting bringing it up now as it took the thread in a different direction.

The point is, for all my dislike of McCall I wouldn't dream of booing or jeering him from the stands because I'm too busy supporting Motherwell.

Maybe shut the negative c***s up when they realise they're in a minority then

I don't really believe you should shut anyone with an opinion up. This is a "discussion" site after all, one post and 40 underneath agreeing is hardly discussion.

Which in turn makes these little score things down the bottom of each post rather farcical. Please rate my opinion. blink.gif

• Like 1

Discussion is fair enough, some are just negative and it's my opinion they should shut the fuck up after a while. Points have been made, disagreed with, counter points made, discussion going round in circles, time to shut the fuck up don't you think? I don't even know how them little score things operate and I can't even remember any of your other posts but based on this one post I'd say your opinion is irrelevant now cos I'm avoiding this and the other negative bastard threads to concentrate on kittens leaving shite on our pitch. :thumbup:

• Like 2

In my opinion you should follow your own advice...

I thought I'd already stated my intention to avoid this thread now and in hindsight I should have done, but now that you're on the case I definitely will, in case I get hit with a mad, mental totally no' that funny GIF like some other unfortunate souls have been subjected to.

Later.