Jenno Betting Irregularities

Kris-A-Goalda

Some inspector clouseaus need to zip it. We'll have him pencilled in for the bible john killings soon.

I heard that Steve Jennings cannot account for his whereabouts in the Dallas area on November 22nd, 1963.

I think we're onto something here.

I apologise if I have missed this already being mentioned elsewhere, but can anyone actually clarify indefinitely whether Jenno is available to play on Saturday against Hibs or not?

It appears to just be just a few articles in the press already discussed in this thread which say he is banned; but have no quotes, therefore suggesting that there is no real substance to these stories.

Also, as I mentioned previously, Stewart Regan tweeted that he is not banned, so is the answer to this question therefore Yes? He is available?... I suppose whether McCall chooses to play him is another question given the type of mindset the lad must have at the minute.

I apologise if I have missed this already being mentioned elsewhere, but can anyone actually clarify indefinitely whether Jenno is available to play on Saturday against Hibs or not?

It appears to just be just a few articles in the press already discussed in this thread which say he is banned; but have no quotes, therefore suggesting that there is no real substance to these stories.

Also, as I mentioned previously, Stewart Regan tweeted that he is not banned, so is the answer to this question therefore Yes? He is available?... I suppose whether McCall chooses to play him is another question given the type of mindset the lad must have at the minute.

From the Official Site: Statement on Jennings

Motherwell Football Club have held discussions with both the Scottish Football Association (Scottish FA) and Scottish Premier League (SPL) regarding the Merseyside Police investigation involving our player Steven Jennings.

The club takes the matter very seriously but notes that our player has been released without charge. He remains available for selection and is an important member of our team and club.

He will continue to assist in the police investigation and the Board will continue to monitor the process.

The club will not make any further statement on this matter at this time, nor will any member of our staff.

The Scottish FA and SPL note our decision and we will keep them both closely informed of the situation as it affects us and our player.

Yes, he's free to play unless injured. The only issue thats unclear is who, if anyone, asked us not to play him and perhaps the language in which it was framed. .

I did check the official site before I posted, so clearly the club statement was released not long after my post. Regardless, I'm happy he's available to play as I felt he showed glimpses in the game at Tannadice that his form is improving, after it being quite poor recently prior to that game.

• 3 months later...

Rooney's dad and uncle re-bailed yesterday until April. "Six further suspects are due to answer their bail this week", which I'd guess probably includes Jennings.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/01/25/wayne-rooney-s-dad-and-uncle-rebailed-in-steve-jennings-alleged-betting-scam-probe-100252-30193443/

Reading the article, and I may be reading it wrong but the paragraph...

"Both men, along with footballer Steve Jennings, 26 who received a red card during the Scottish Premier Leaue game were further released on bail by Merseyside Police."

Makes it sound like he has also answered his bail hearing

• 2 months later...