• Stephen Craigan
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

Great team performance - could`nt pick out a failure. Only criticism is not converting our many chances, but hey, on previous days we would have conceded a late goal (or goals)

Thought Clancy had a very effective game.

Well done to everyone, and a special mention to the away support who got right behind the whole team (yes even Humph and Higdon)

Keep up the drums and singing :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Higdon really is a strange beast. Normally I think he is a bit of a donkey who is good for a goal. Yesterday he looked like a not bad played who couldn't score in a brothel. More and more you can see our success comes because we are a team who work really hard for each other and don't have any standouts. And for me that was the case again today. But I think I will go for Clancy for the job he did on O'Connor.

• Like 1

No particular standouts in this game, as there were certainly no weaknesses in what was a very good team performance. Quite hard to single one player out.

Higdon had a decent game and he may not have converted his chances, but put in a good shift and bar the width of the cross bar and a ricochet off of Stack then he could easily have had a brace, not to mention a couple of his other chances.

But, I do agree with the Clancy shout - O'Connor never had a sniff, and when he did Clancy threw himself in front of it - body on the line sort of stuff that we expect from Hutch - so fair play to Clancy for filling that void and stopping what seemed a likely goal. Distribution is decent and is composed on the ball, no panic and integral to why we kept a cleansheet y'day.