Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock Discussion Thread

David

Bigger squad yes but I was told by Kenny Shiels pre season that st mirren blew us out the water for the lad Carey.

He is obviously going down the route of getting a strong squad together rather than just a really strong 11. Hopefully it will benefit us when other teams start picking up injuries/suspensions.

On Saturday we had guys like Galan, Hutchinson, Bell, Pavankar, Ada etc that weren't even stripped!

But as I've previously said, our budget is solely decided by bank. KS seems to have good contacts and the fact that we were only paying eremenks living expenses, shows there are bargains to be had.

For the record, Harkins on £1800 is top earner.

After watching the full re-run last night again, am I the only person who thinks we deserved to win by a couple on Sat?

McCall says a draw was a fair result, Shiels says they deserved to win it?? Apart from hitting the post and Jennos block at the end, we were never in any danger, Randolphs had next to nothing to deal with!

Yet we have had numerous corners, much more crosses in to the box, Higdon could av had at least 2, Jenno 1, Humphrey 1, Crags 1, Hateley 1, plus hitting the bar from the corner......

Maybe just ma specs have too much C&A tint in them cool.gif

He signed before Setanta went tits up. If he resigns at end of season it will be on much reduced terms. Highest wage we offer now is what Harkins is on.

I think you'll find the highest wage you offer will be the one your highest paid player(s) are earning. Basing your figures on what would happen if you had to re-sign players in a few years time doesn't count.