Cis Cup Semi Final Vs Hearts

kingjulien

had a wee chuckle at that !!

was that no the night that Jay lost his boaby ??

that was after it whacked a good few on the walk up from the bus to Easter rd !!!

brilliant night, bonkers celebrations, and superb atmos on the bus comin home !!!

more of the same this year please ?!?!?

quality night, bus on the way home was surprisingly silent whilst everyone came to terms wae the fact we were goin tae a cup final. Great stuff. Wouldny mind a repeat of that.

Why do motherwell always have to do things the hard way though?

Wouldnt mind seein the full 120 minutes

An area on the forum dedicated to old vids of the well in action would be an idea, as there have been a few that have surfaced over the past week or so.

I remember when Foran scored the pen for 2-0 and all around were convinced that was it. When they pulled one back, you just knew it'd go to extra time. Anyway, if you'd know we'd nick it right at the end sure we'd all have taken that. Made for a very, very nervous last half-hour, but ultimatley worth it and one of those magical nights you won't forget.

I remember that night well! Travelled from Edinburgh (yes I travelled FROM Edinburgh) to Motherwell to get on one of the supporter buses! What a trip there, then back (after they moved the buses ;) ), but at that goal I thought I was going to fall off the top tier jumping up and doon the stairs with anyone near me! Fucking magic night!

Was in 5th year at school, place was buzzin, when the bell went me n ma mate headed off tae get ready. Got a bus up wae about 14 other guys, best pre match booze av had in a long while, the driver had tae come off the M8 to let us all oot for a piss at the side ae the road. Anyway took us to tynecastle cause we said we were playin hearts. Whit an idiot.

Great time though, I remember all the pubs on the easter road had locked their doors. Plenty hearts fans raging that night as well as we hadnt sold our allocation and they wanted more tickets.