Motherwell Vs Hibs Discussion Thread

Well 4 Europe

@OfficialMFC was it ever advertised as PATG at original game prices or was I imagining I saw it previously.

I think there was some confusion - even earlier in this thread - about it mate (may have came from the PA at a game a few weeks back).

Fans without a Season Ticket or Abandoned Voucher have always been able to still go - but it has always been under the arrangement of a pre-purchased ticket from the Ticket Office and not the turnstile.

Most of the stands are either full or nearing full so hopefully most have claimed their ticket by now, although we will be on hand tomorrow with more staff etc to cope with any last minute exchanges etc.

Cheers

Long shot I know but does anyone have a spare East stand ticket or would they be willing to swap one for a main stand ticket? I'm sorted for my ticket but my mate who has been paying at the gate all season hasnt yet and is just going to give the game a miss if he cant sit with us in the east.

I think there was some confusion - even earlier in this thread - about it mate (may have came from the PA at a game a few weeks back).

Fans without a Season Ticket or Abandoned Voucher have always been able to still go - but it has always been under the arrangement of a pre-purchased ticket from the Ticket Office and not the turnstile.

Most of the stands are either full or nearing full so hopefully most have claimed their ticket by now, although we will be on hand tomorrow with more staff etc to cope with any last minute exchanges etc.

Cheers

Thanks mate - thought it was me having a senior moment

Long shot I know but does anyone have a spare East stand ticket or would they be willing to swap one for a main stand ticket? I'm sorted for my ticket but my mate who has been paying at the gate all season hasnt yet and is just going to give the game a miss if he cant sit with us in the east.

Check your PMs

i think that the talk of the stands being sold out is because the club is assuming that every season ticket voucher will be used and that every voucher handed out on the night will be redeemed for a ticket so they've have put aside seats for this but I'm not sure if everyone expected to turn up actually will - although I hope they do!

i think that the talk of the stands being sold out is because the club is assuming that every season ticket voucher will be used and that every voucher handed out on the night will be redeemed for a ticket so they've have put aside seats for this but I'm not sure if everyone expected to turn up actually will - although I hope they do!

even if you have an unredeemed east or cooper stand voucher you can't get in there now. every seat is either a season ticket seat or has been allocated by the ticket office.

unless people have been redeeming vouchers for tickets they don't intend to use the stands will be full.