Motherwell Vs Hibs Discussion Thread

Well 4 Europe

Got to stop missing home games v Hibs, although most Well fans would hope I did.

6-6 and now 4-3. Gutted to miss out again. Should pack in my job.....

Then again absolutely FECKING delighted.

Shouting away in the hotel room. Next door neighbours must be wondering what the hell is going on...

LOVE this team......

Bring on Juventus :cheers:

I would love to say go for it against celtic, but our record against the old firm in recent years shows that doesnt work - if we play to our usual strengths they will pick us off no problem, particularly in their current form. We have turned around 3 great results in the past week, I think its time to mix things up, rest some forward minded players and play with a more solid cautious outlook.... then bring on fresh legs against dunfermline and set on the goal trail again.

Common sense says its time to try a different tactic at least.

Magic entertainment. Tactics seem to go out the window when we play Hibs at Fir Park.

Throughout the first half I thought we had got it wrong by playing law in the middle, we were too lightweight and while the game was end to end, I was content to just be 1 down.

Second half was a delight, Ojamma and Jennings steamrollered them while Higdon was at the centre of almost everything.

Did any of our players pick up a yellow after sproule's goal?

Tempted by parkhead on Saturday.

I dont even know what to say about that game. Fucking quality game of football. Should have won it a bit more comfortably, 2 of hibs goals down to basic errors. Expect to see craigan back in on saturday.

First half hour we didnt turn up, without lasley, jenno was manning the engine room on his own& getting over run.

Then, credit to the boys, we dug in& the class began to shine through. Ojamma went through a power of work, &took a beating off the hibs defence. Brilliant shot off the bar.

Higgy hatrick including an acrobatic effort! Fucking yaaas! Lets all do the higgy!!

Magic entertainment. Tactics seem to go out the window when we play Hibs at Fir Park.

Throughout the first half I thought we had got it wrong by playing law in the middle, we were too lightweight and while the game was end to end, I was content to just be 1 down.

Second half was a delight, Ojamma and Jennings steamrollered them while Higdon was at the centre of almost everything.

Did any of our players pick up a yellow after sproule's goal?

Tempted by parkheaf on Saturday.

Hutchie booked in the aftermath of Hibs goal according to MFCTV.

That's why I fucking hate playing the Hibs!

A Great night and great to comeback after being 1-0 at HT (Just like the abandoned match) First half was a bit of a write off despite having a couple half chances. Got to agree that Griffiths and O'Connor played really well and gave Hutchison and Clancy no end of trouble. But at the back, HIbs are terrible. Ojamma was unplayable again so they resorted to kicking fuck out of him. His shot from nowhere that cracked the bar was a peach.

Well done to Higdon getting the match ball. His 2nd was unbelievable - look forward to seeing it on MFCTV.

Bring on the smelltic!