Motherwell Vs Hibs Discussion Thread

Well 4 Europe

As for the inc in the DC stand: the pulled down the blinds in some of the boxes. There were children jumping about just before the game and in the first few minutes so it must have been bad.

I guess thats were the "dead person" rumor is from. The other is hopefully simple a small fire with electrical failure and if the guy died NOT die then thank feck... Thats not what you want at the footie...

its good they were arguing, it shows they care and are committed. I would be more concerned if they were all smiles when they walked off.

We need to get the home win monkey of our back, and quick. Tho, Hibs always cause us problems, so losing at half time was no great shock.

Agreed! I think it just shows that we're so competitive that even now, we don't want to lose.

Terrible again, hard to say what/why it looks so bad at home

very frustrating to see Craggs and Hutch have to pass ball sideways from edge of centre cirlce as only player more than 15 yards in front of them is Higdon

far too deep far too often, seems to be an instruction, particularly concerning how its quite often Murph and Law in our half collecting the ball

fuckin atrocious schoolboy errors again conceding the goal :wallbash:

Club/services handled the incident fairly well, I wasn't aware of the constable innes? code to make all parties aware there was a major incident beckoning but seems good practice so as not to spook crowd.

although tannoy announcing season ticket holders use voucher for rearranged fixture is a bit risky as I reckon most season ticket holders will also have picked up Orange ticket, might be a bigger crowd for it :ph34r:

Hope the fella in the Cooper is OK, nothing to do with the abandonment afaik

did I say fukin shite defending :angry:

best result we could hope for is the abandonment, no team at present

As for the hibs tickets scenario, they'd get them from Beaster road, not us.

surely not unless it was all ticket and they had bought original tickets at Easter road, meaning they could get sent vouchers

they had a decent crowd through and were in good voice from what I seen/heard

Deserve vouchers as much as anyone 'who paid' into ground :popcorn::)

surely not unless it was all ticket and they had bought original tickets at Easter road, meaning they could get sent vouchers

they had a decent crowd through and were in good voice from what I seen/heard

Deserve vouchers as much as anyone 'who paid' into ground :popcorn::)

All away days at Fir Park are ticket only are they not? Category A/B games will be anyway.

Am I the only one who read this in a Chinese accent?

away to the pub with a smile now :lol:

All away days at Fir Park are ticket only are they not? Category A/B games will be anyway.

Nope, they were PATG same as any other punter walking up

How good is Jennings looking right enough? If we get both him and Law firing on all cylinders at the same time there could be a bit if damage done.

yip Jenno would have walked MOTM again, the only one, truly up for it AND switched on

I make it 7 out the last 8 home performances absolutely pish. I'm actually getting a bit annoyed now with the standard of fare at Fir Park these days. Sure, we are third have a great points tally but if you only make it to the home matches this season has been pretty grim.

First game against Inverness and the second half against Hearts we played well ,other than that weve been poor at home.