Saint Johnstone V Motherwell Match Thread

Rickoza

Craig BROWN on St Johnstone.

Aberdeen manager Craig Brown: "I wouldn't take it that they are on the decline because they lost a game, because Motherwell are a talented team and capable of beating anyone.

"I don't think their defeat will have any effect on their performance. In fact, it might fire them up even more.

"We've a poor away record, which is not pleasing us, but I think it's there to be improved upon and I'm sure we will.

"Circumstances were a bit unfortunate on Saturday that enabled St Mirren to get back into the game and there is a sense of injustice."

As I said this does not make it a fair challenge. The fact that it didn't matter or the fact is there is no way to tell withou freeze frame, after freeze frame makes it a "fair" decision.

It kinda does though... When it comes to the keeper, if the ball is played first, then the ref can't give the pen without having a water tight excuse lined up.... Fair enough if he flew in dangerously, or even if he got the ball at the same time as the player but he pushed the ball away from Omars feet and so it was a fair tackle.