Europe

johnstone

1st and 2nd go to the Champions League.

3rd and 4th go to The Europa League.

The winners of the Scottish go in to the Europa.

If the Scottish cup winners have already qualified for the Champions League then that spot goes to the runner up of the Scottish Cup.

If the runner-up of the Scottish Cup has also Qualified for the Champions League then 5th Place goes in to the Europa.

If the Winner or runner up of the Scottish Cup has already secured a place in the Europa league then 5th place get's a spot in the Europa.

All very complicated but hopefully we won't need it :thumbup:

Win our game in hand and we are only FIVE points behind 2nd. I know our chances of catching them over 38 games are very very slim but to be within two games after half the season would be fuckin tremendous!

Win our game in hand and we are 10 points ahead of 4th. So we should be looking for 2nd. At least keep a focus.

I think a 2nd place finish qualifys for a champions league spot this season, could we handle the likes of Barcelona and Chelsea at Fir park ? :whistling:

Could Barcelona and Chelsea handle Fir Park? :evilgrin:

I think 2nd should be our target for this season. Our form is nothing short of unbelievable given the size of our squad and everything else mentioned. Remarkable!

And to cap it off with a Scottish Cup win?!?

hope the Mrs disnae read his 'blog', she thinks the reason i went to Bucharest, Odense and Llanelli was to watch Motherwell in Europe :whistling: .

Fucking idiot

See you raise a good point though. I would let the mistake slide if we had one other European adventure since then but for heavens sake we have been to Llanelli, Vlore, Bucharest, Briedablik, Aalesunds and Odense since Nancy which he describes as the "last" time.

I can forgive a mistake cause we all make them (even me :whistling: ) but that is just shocking. To think we're paying his wages too.

1st and 2nd go to the Champions League.

3rd and 4th go to The Europa League.

The winners of the Scottish go in to the Europa.

If the Scottish cup winners have already qualified for the Champions League then that spot goes to the runner up of the Scottish Cup.

If the runner-up of the Scottish Cup has also Qualified for the Champions League then 5th Place goes in to the Europa.

If the Winner or runner up of the Scottish Cup has already secured a place in the Europa league then 5th place get's a spot in the Europa.

All very complicated but hopefully we won't need it :thumbup:

As far as I'm aware the SPL's UEFA Coeffincey Ranking has seen us drop to 19th, meaning 1 Champions League place and 3 Europa League, compared to last year when we were in 15th which gave us 2 CL places and 2 EL. Either way, finishing 2nd, 3rd or 4th would only mean one less or more qualifying round.