Europe

johnstone

As far as I'm aware the SPL's UEFA Coeffincey Ranking has seen us drop to 19th, meaning 1 Champions League place and 3 Europa League, compared to last year when we were in 15th which gave us 2 CL places and 2 EL. Either way, finishing 2nd, 3rd or 4th would only mean one less or more qualifying round.

I thought we moved up cause the Swiss were useless in Europe last year (then again so were Scotland but still)

As far as I'm aware the SPL's UEFA Coeffincey Ranking has seen us drop to 19th, meaning 1 Champions League place and 3 Europa League, compared to last year when we were in 15th which gave us 2 CL places and 2 EL. Either way, finishing 2nd, 3rd or 4th would only mean one less or more qualifying round.

We have dropped off, but the placing's are always one year behind. (so you know at the start of the season how many places are up for grabs at the end.)

The year before last we were 16th so Last year we had 1 CL spot and 3 EL

Last year we were 15th (we were poor but the Swiss were worse), so this year we have the 2 CL and 3 EL

This year we have dropped to 18th but this is still subject to change, but we're likely to be back to 1 CL and 3 EL next season (unless Celtic win tonight and go on a great run).

16th or lower and we wouldn't lose any more places in the draw, just all Scottish teams would come in a round or so earlier in the qualifications.

Hope that made sense!