Motherwell Vs Dunfermline Matchday Thread

David

McCall not playing Humphrey due to the January transfer window?

Yet Randolph and Jennings are playing?

Mental.

Correct..... Randolph and Jennings dont have replacements. Humphrey should of came on at Dundee Utd, prior to half time, but was not involved, very strange.

When exactly did that gesture become an offence?

Stephen Craigan does it to the whole East Stand nearly every time we win a game.

A gesture only needs to offend one person for it to be deemed unacceptable!

Correct..... Randolph and Jennings dont have replacements. Humphrey should of came on at Dundee Utd, prior to half time, but was not involved, very strange.

Yes and no. Humphrey could and maybe should have got a run out at Tannadice on Saturday but I would suggest his exclusion was more to do with perceived form loss than fear of losing him in the January transfer window. If a Club want him then they could get him regardless of whether he is playing or not.

Yes and no. Humphrey could and maybe should have got a run out at Tannadice on Saturday but I would suggest his exclusion was more to do with perceived form loss than fear of losing him in the January transfer window. If a Club want him then they could get him regardless of whether he is playing or not.

I agree Finlay in part, Humphrey has lost some form, but in the last few appearances has shown some signs of improvement, i was at the Dundee United game and i think you would agree, Omar was terrible, and it was crying out for Humphrey at half time, but to be fare his decision to put OJ did pay off! Think thats the first time Humphrey has not been used from the bench in a long time, in a game that was there for the taking...

While Ojamma made a big difference coming on for us at the weekend, shifting Murphy right and Law left was equally as much of a difference for me, we immediately looked more competitive and it allowed Lasley and Jennings to get on with booting baws in the middle of the park.

More of that for me. We gave Dunfermline a bit of a doing at East End Park because they're terrible and we could play through them, it'd be nice to see more of the same. We're a much better team when knocking it around rather than playing off any flick ons from Higdon. Playing out left gives Law a lot more space to work in and the chance to take it past the full-back, which I thought we benefitted a lot from earlier in the season, no reason why he can't do it again.

Would still like OJ to start tommorrow night, the problem is if we hold out and play him from the bench that could back fire, ICT game was proof of that tactic. McCall waited untill the team were one down before making the changes, if he does the same, Dunfirmline will just sit back and defend the mo they gey in front. Tuesday is a great chance to go for it from the off!

442 is a must - we must go at them from the off

randz,

hateley, hutch, craggs, hammell,

murphy/hump, las, jenno, law

higgy henrik

attack attack attack

Daley deserves to be dropped, he was rotten on saturday

hump roasted them up there and i think he should be given a chance again

needs to be two up front - its when Higgys at his best and its when others can profit from what he does

an early goal from us will kill this off, however, as someone else mentioned - if they score first..........fir park will be a hellish place to be and they will sit in for the points (and we wont be able to break them down)

------------------------------------------RANDY--------------------------------------

hately--------------------hutch-------------------------craggs-------------hammell

hump/law----------------jenno----------------------lasley----------------murphy/barrack

------------------------HigDon----------------------murphy/barrack----------------------

I'd play 442 with murphy and ojamma swapping positions throught the game not sure if I'd play hump or law right mid. Humphrey ripped the dunfermline left back a new one last time but he's since been dropped for that paddy boyle boy that wee had on trial a few years back. Where as far as im aware right mid is where law played for rotherham where he got league two's most amount of assist three years in a row but he did look ineffective there in the cup game vs QP.

Its gonna require a lot of patience but im expecting another high scoring game again maybe 4-2 again with murphy, higgy and ojamma scoring.

this place will be hilarious if we don't win

• Like 1

Interesting Interview with McCall on MFC TV, seems he wont be starting OJ tonight, after reading between the lines, said he started OJ versus Fleetwood from the start and he never impacted the game, so maybe he is thinking another cameo performance from the bench... Looks like the same start 11 as Dundee Utd.....Hope im wrong. The bonus could be that Omar wont play as bad as he did Saturday again, and hopefully if he retains his place he can produce what we all know he can do.

Then again it could be a bluff and OJ starts from the off....Daley Out OJ in.

Blethering to a Pars neighbour this morning, and it came accross that he\they are quietly confident - he reckoned that getting Turner in, centre half back from injury, and the wee bawbag Kerr in midfield has added a fair bit of steel to his team.

He did admit Saturday may have been a one off, but he did say they defended well and could taken more goals from Killie. With this in mind, I can see tonight being another game with them sitting in and looking to punish us on the break.

Whatever, I still believe the game will turn on whether we take our chances or not - not that I think we'll score a few, but getting a couple of goals will certainly lift some of the pressure (read negativity).

All in all, I'm also quietly confident about tonight :ph34r::yahoo:

MON RA DOSSERS

Daly was not interested on Saturday because he thought it was too cold. He had his socks pulled ip over his knees. I think he just wanted taken off as he did not want to play in that weather.

:lol:

:doh:

It's no as if he's just off the last Red Stripe Airlines flight from Kingston

I would go for:

Randolph

Hateley Hutch Craigan Hammell

Murphy Jenno Lasley Law

Higdon Ojamma

After the impact he made on Saturday play Ojamma from the start and put Law out on the left as he always seems much more effective from there. 2-1 'well, Higdon and Ojamma with the goals.

I would go for:

Randolph

Murphy Jenno Lasley Law

Higdon Ojamma

After the impact he made on Saturday play Ojamma from the start and put Law out on the left as he always seems much more effective from there. 2-1 'well, Higdon and Ojamma with the goals.

Pretty sure that will be the start line up.

I would go for:

Randolph

Murphy Jenno Lasley Law

Higdon Ojamma

Ah! A kindred spirit!

Would like a bigger margin and an attacking display but that seems a little greedy and right now Id bite yer hand off for 3 points regardless of how we get them.

Stuck a fiver on Higdon first goal scorer.

Unfortunately they don't give odds on how early the first chronic shriek of "JUMP!!!!" will occur when the big man's either no where near the high ball, dealing with a ball that would be more effectively controlled on the chest, or being man handled by the defender.