Rangers Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Bought a concession for Ibrox as I just assumed it covered students, realised on Friday that obviously it doesn't. Normally I wouldn't care but as it's Ibrox, complete with it's fantastic jobsworth mutant stewards, I'm wondering whether I'll even see kick off! :lol:

Can't face goin there, been countless times only seen us win twice Dougie day and my favourite when farningham scored in last few mins. I was at the back of the Broomloan with my mate a rangers supporting catholic !!! When we scored he said if you don't shut up I'll tell them what you are !! I laughed and said it may be worse if I told them what he was

hospitality for me & the missus the morra courtesy of a guy we deal with through work. sitting in the club deck hoping against hope that it's no' another 4, 5 or 6 nil doing as it has been on a few of the last occassions i've been to Ibrox.

my only prediction is that i'm gonnae get absolutely blitzed on their free booze & try to plunge Rangers into further financial crisis.

oh aye......& ahm on the park if we win!

Mon the Well.:drinks:

I had club Europe hospitality a few seasons ago via someone from work. Drank their free beer, eat their free food then watched us equalize (Skippy I think?) late on. A bit of abuse from the club deck when I let out a large cheer. Fun though.

I had club Europe hospitality a few seasons ago via someone from work. Drank their free beer, eat their free food then watched us equalize (Skippy I think?) late on. A bit of abuse from the club deck when I let out a large cheer. Fun though.

That'll be the one where Brian Kerr (no, honestly) equalised with a piledriver from the edge of the box after 51 minutes. Just gotta get tore in lads!

Teams that day....

Rangers - Letizi, Hutton, Rodriguez, Hemdani, Papac, Smith, Buffel, Ferguson, Adam (Sebo), Boyd, Novo (Prso). Subs - McGregor, Svensson, Bardsley, Rae, Clement.

Motherwell - Meldrum, Quinn, Reynolds, Craigain, Lasley, Paterson (Fitzpatrick), Kerr, Foran, McGarry (McBride) Elliot, McDonald. Subs Smith, Kinniburgh, Connolly, Coakley

Ibrox is the only SPL ground I aint saw us win at, couple of draws being my best efforts. Therefore, decided against going tomorrow, so get yir money on us winning!!

Crags v Jelavic is a major concern, and Davis seems to look good against us also. Hopefully hold them as long as possible, then get Omar to hit em on the break!!

Being realistic, I think we will be lucky to only concede 2 :(

Jelavic recently hasn't looked like he's particularly interested - well, in anything other than a move to the Premiership. He'll leave Ibrox in the next four weeks, and could well be looking after himself. In saying that, Craggs will have to do a Wayne Rooney on him.

whats parking like at this shithole? or is it better to go into central then get the subway out?

cheers

There used to be a car park for away fans but they scrapped it , train and subway involves hordes of the great unwashed but preferable to getting your car impounded

whats parking like at this shithole? or is it better to go into central then get the subway out?

cheers

Drive to shields road subway station, big psrk& ride at it. Parking ticket gets discounted& included in the price of your subway ticket.

Still means having to squeeze on the undergriund with c***s doing the bouncy though

Park near Govan fire station and walk to the stadium, mind you the traffic is a bugger after the match but not as bad a standing in the queue for the subways

As for the game I can see the official making sure the old scum blue don't lose this one (as they have done may times before)

Underground is hell when there is a match on at Ibrox. Do not recommend.

People have been saying that the current Rangers team is the worst since the 1980's for a while now when the results and form of the team said otherwise. However the current Rangers team really is honking. My desk neighbour in the office is a Rangers fan and he says they have been atrocious this year and that there best away performance this season was at Fir Park.

We should go into this match looking to get something, maybe not a win but certainly looking for at least a point. Unfortunately with McCall in charge I doubt we'll have the correct mentality to approach these matches. I'd love to be wrong though.

Crags v Jelavic is a major concern, and Davis seems to look good against us also. Hopefully hold them as long as possible, then get Omar to hit em on the break!!

it's mainly been hutchy that has been abused jelavic. he got skinned by him in the semi for their winner, got roasted in the 6-0 game and lost him for the opener back in august.