Tickets On Sale At Ibrox

weesacs

the official twitter feed also repeated the information yesterday:

MotherwellFC

Reminder - Tickets for the game vs @RFC_Official on Monday are on sale from the Ticket Office at Ibrox (from 10am) on the day of the match.

so they is definitely an expectation that they will be on sale

Stupid question time, but does anyone know where exactly the Rangers Ticket Centre is? Is it in the Main Stand, or is it in the Mega Store?

Tempted to go along too, even though I know I'll probably regret it.

Remember collecting them from a portacabin which was just across from the away stand entrance. Not sure if it's still there though.

Stupid question time, but does anyone know where exactly the Rangers Ticket Centre is? Is it in the Main Stand, or is it in the Mega Store?

Tempted to go along too, even though I know I'll probably regret it.

I know I was tempted too but then the thought of £25 to be papped in a corner and growled at by overzealous wee pricks in yellow jackets no thanks

If anyone's under 18 or an auld bastard and wants to go let me know. I bought a concession when I thought it would include students and although for most grounds I'd just use it anyway, the jobsworth stewards at Ibrox will be looking for any reason to chuck 'Well fans out as always. As I put money on Sunderland to win in play with 25 mins to go, paying the extra for an adult brief at Ibrox if I can shift the concession, and thus not needing to deal with any jobsworth c***s, wouldn't be sniffed at!