Motherwell Vs Queens Park Discussion Thread

David

Would give some key players a rest and give some of the youngsters a run out.

A straight 4-4-2 will do me.

Randolph

Clancy

Page

Hutch

Halsman (can't mind if he's out on loan but if so then Hammell)

Humphrey

Carswell

Forbes

Lawless (same with Halsman but if so then Nicky Law)

Higdon

McHugh

Hopefully Ojamma will be in the squad to give him a run out for the last 30/20,

Can see us running away with it so 4 or 5 - 0 to the 'well!

• Like 1

Would give some key players a rest and give some of the youngsters a run out.

A straight 4-4-2 will do me.

Randolph

Clancy

Page

Hutch

Halsman (can't mind if he's out on loan but if so then Hammell)

Humphrey

Carswell

Forbes

Lawless (same with Halsman but if so then Nicky Law)

Higdon

McHugh

Hopefully Ojamma will be in the squad to give him a run out for the last 30/20,

Can see us running away with it so 4 or 5 - 0 to the 'well!

Not a bad shout, would have Daley in the start line up aswell, drop Higdon for this one.

I think we need to start with our strongest 11 and look to kill the game off by HT then look to fringe players.

We need a confidence booster and nothing boosts a teams confidence than scoring goals and winning games.

Agree..................... and hopefully they dont have an Alan Mackin in the team :whistling:

--------------------Randolph

Hateley Page Hutchinson Hammell

-------------Jennings Forbes

-------- Murphy------------------- Law

------------Higdon------- McHugh

I would go with something like this. We've a lot of games coming up in a short space of time and I don't think there's any real need to play Craigan & Lasley two players in their 30's in a game such as this one. Rest them for the matches to come. Would also give McHugh a chance up front as he never really got another chance after his goal against Aberdeen due to him picking up an unfortunate injury. Could also take off a few players after the hour and give a few more players a run out.

Still confident, Motherwell 4 -0 Queens Park.

We should be able to progress comfortably even if we make a few changes. I think we need to anyway in order give some of the fringe players game time, and allow them the chance to stake a claim for a regular place.

My team would be:

Randolph

Hateley

Page

Clancy

Halsman

Humphrey

Jennings

Forbes

Lawless (if his loan spell at Albion Rovers is up)

Higdon

McHugh

That line-up should be good enough for a 4-0 win AT LEAST.

We should be able to progress comfortably even if we make a few changes. I think we need to anyway in order give some of the fringe players game time, and allow them the chance to stake a claim for a regular place.

My team would be:

Randolph

Hateley

Page

Clancy

Halsman

Humphrey

Jennings

Forbes

Lawless (if his loan spell at Albion Rovers is up)

Higdon

McHugh

That line-up should be good enough for a 4-0 win AT LEAST.

It is. His final game was the big Lanarkshire Derby on the 2nd.

Dont know if i would go with wholesale changes myself, but we should defo use the game to give those knocking on the door of the first team some game time. Personaly i would be looking to start with Page, Boab& Carswell. Maybe Forbes too although i tend to view him as having had his chance, unlike the other3.

And get jenno back in, we all know.he needs regular games to get to his fighting weight& hit top form.

looking for the Well to pull themselves together and get back to winning ways, the spiders won't make it easy for us but we should be able to out pass them

I know 2 guys who are on the fringes of the spiders first team and both are promising youngsters and I'm looking forward to giving them a warm welcome to Fir Park if they get a game :evilgrin:

The Spiders will make it tough for us in the beginning, but once we get the first it will open up the mini-floodgates. 4-0 Motherwell, with it still being 0-0 at half time, and some Motherwell fans declaring this is the worst Motherwell side in the history of terrible football clubs.

McHugh, Murphy, Higdon and Daley all getting on the scoresheet.

Anyone got any idea of how much it's costing to get in? I don't think season tickets will be able to be used because they counted for the hibs game. Any ideas?

Sorry if it's already been covered.

Scott

Over 60's and students get in for a tenner as well.

Have some faith in the team we will pump Queens park, they will do well to keep it below 5 or 6, they are in the 3rd division for a reason... ie they are pish. :nod: This game is just what we need for a confidence booster to get the team back into winning habits for the business end of the league campaign.

After the season we have had so far anything less than 3rd or 4th will be a big disappointment, hopefully 3rd and a guaranteed return to Europe.

A good Scottish cup run will be a bonus, a return to Hampden would be great, so we have an easy starter on Saturday, mon the well