Mark Reynolds Signed For Aberdeen!

puddinmfc

Said it before, Hutchy is twice the defender Reynolds is. Thank god we bypassed the oppurtunity of him on loan.

Doesn't need to be one or the other, a Hutchy / Reynolds partnership seems alot better to me than the current one. Disappointed it hasn't worked out for Reynolds, Sheffield Wednesday clearly wasnt the right move for him but Aberdeen isn't the right move for anyone either!

For me, Reynolds was (and apparently still is) by far the most overrated Motherwell player of the last five years at least.

Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, don't mistake the word 'overrated' with 'worst'.

Took you longer than expected Frazzle.

IMO would rather he was here than Clancy.

Couldn't agree more but I'd imagine Reynolds is on considerably more money than Clancy.

We do miss his pace a bit, but Hutchinson is definitely a better all round defender!

Wake up and smell the coffee folks - he's murder.

Can't tackle, jump, header or mark. Has a bit of pace and is decent with the ball at his feet but a centre-half he certainly is not!

Whit? He should be playing for Scotland don't you know?!

Wake up and smell the coffee folks - he's murder.

Can't tackle, jump, header or mark. Has a bit of pace and is decent with the ball at his feet but a centre-half he certainly is not!

Jumping was monitored during training when McGhee was with us and Reynolds was the best in the squad. I know it doesn't make him a great player and won't make you like him any more but it shows your opinion of him is pretty blinkered.

Clearly in the minority by the looks of it, but I sort of still view him as one of our own.

Local boy with a genuine affinity for the club, up through the ranks, several years good service in the first team, over 150 games for us and always stated he would try to ensure the club received a fee when he went and left on good terms.

If Motherwell players are going to move on at some point, then that's pretty much the way I'd like them to go.

So for me, it'll be pretty uncomfortable to see him turn out for one of our direct opponents in the league. I hope he rebuilds his confidence and personally does well.....although that said I hope he plays in a team that loses every game they play in between now and the end of the season! :P

• Like 3